~Chapter 9

Unfortunate Mishap

Himchan’s POV

                Aislean and I were laying on the floor looking up at the TV sitting on the dresser. We were playing a game system and Aislean was winning so far; although I let her win. It was amusing to watch her face as she began to lose and then regain the lead. When we finished that round of the game, Zelo walked in and sat on my lower back stealing the controller from my hands.
Yah, what are you doing? I was playing that!”  I whined, rolling over so he fell on top of Aislean who squealed from his weight and kicked him off of her.
I wanted to play to, and you already had your turn so it’s my turn…” Zelo replied as they continued to play.

Zelo and Aislean began to play and pretty soon I was sitting off to the side once again bored. So, I decided to sit on the ground and pout beside them until one of them noticed.
This is no fair… You have been playing for like ever now!” I whined, crossing my arms to pout.
Oh yeah, Himchan, I forgot you were even in here… I’m sorry I forgot about you, come here…” Aislean said, dropping the controller in Zelo’s lap then pulling me over into a hug.
Aislean pulled me over to her lap and wrapped her arms around me in a hug so I sat in her lap and snickered towards Zelo.
Hey, he got to play way before I ever even came into the room. How is that fair?” Zelo whined, putting the controllers away as he turned off the game console.
Awe, does baby Zelo want some attention too? Let me get on that never…” Aislean cooed, petting my head as she played with my hair.
“Yah, what do you guys think you are doing?” Youngjae said, pointing to Aislean and me.
We are playing… What do you think?” I spit back, rolling my eyes at him.

Aislean laughed and pushed me away then pointed at Youngjae. She smiled and pointed to the TV and shook her head up and down.
Nope… I just came to make sure everything was okay and see how you were liking it here so far…. You have only been here for one night but I want you to feel comfortable here…” Youngjae said sweetly.
“Oh… Well… I just figured I could treat it as though I was on vacation or at a friends’ house for a while until I got used to the place…” Aislean said, looking to the ground.
Youngjae didn’t say a word, just picked Aislean up to her feet and wrapped his arms around her in a welcoming hug.
Yah, don’t be sad… You will be one of us in no time, and if you want, I could be your parent?” Youngjae offered placing his hands on Aislean’s shoulders to look her in the eyes, then pinched her cheek.

Aislean smiled a little and Youngjae smiled back at her before grabbing her hand and leading her out of the room. I looked at Zelo and realized that he was just as confused as I was about it all. I can’t believe Youngjae just came in and took her away from us. She was just letting me call her nicknames and I was going to call her a cute pet name.
Who does he think he is? He can’t just waltz in here and take her away from me… uhh, us, like that! We were playing games with her first…” Zelo whined, crossing his arms to pout as he sat on the bed.
It’s Youngjae, he can do whatever he wants...” I replied whining as well.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and yes, I know they are really short... :/ BUT Its what its about that matters, not how much is written... lol Love Yew All!!! <3