~Chapter 6

Unfortunate Mishap

Bang Yong Guk’s POV

We sat in a circle and played for about ten minutes until Aislean came in and Shaina pulled her down beside her. Shaina moved closer to me separating Daehyun from herself. We played the game for another ten minutes then Himchan and Zelo walked in. We played and I threw the ball at Daehyun when he wasn’t paying attention and he stuck his tongue out at me. I was glad I got to sit next to Shaina, I hope we become good friends.
“Yah, quit thinking and play… or I am going to bed!” Shaina said arching her back as she stretched.
Yah, don’t go to bed yet… It’s too early…” Daehyun whined, pulling at her shirt sleeve.

Shaina smacked his hand and pointed a finger at him before moving closer to me so that we were side by side looking at Daehyun.
“Yah, why did you move closer to him?” Daehyun whined.
“He doesn’t touch me… I like him better…” Shaina replied crossing her arms.
I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, smiling at Daehyun when Shaina nodded.
This is my best friend…” I replied side hugging her as I stuck my tongue out at Daehyun.
Daehyun sat there and pouted, then stood up and plopped in my bed.
I’m going to bed…” Daehyun said whining as he put his hands behind his head and layed on his back.

Shaina stood up and walked over to the bed and stared at Daehyun until he looked at her.
You can’t go to bed yet… It’s too early…”  Shaina mocked before pushing Daehyun out of the bed and onto the floor.
Shaina laughed when Daehyun landed on his hands and knees then crawled into the bed and layed down where Daehyun was previously laying.
“Yah… Why did you do that for? I thought you slept in my bed?” Daehyun asked, confused.
I want to sleep in this one since you sleep in that one… And apparently touch me in my sleep.” Shaina said, rolling over so her back faced Daehyun.

Daehyun pouted as he walked back over to his bed and sat on the edge of it. I stood up and layed in bed next to Shaina and she just turned her back towards me but didn’t say anything. Daehyun raised his hands like he was offended and looked at Shaina who was now facing him with her back towards me.
“How come he can lay with you? He gets to lay in the same bed!” Daehyun pouted crossing his arms as he sat on his in front of her on the ground.
Ugh, fine if you are going to cry about it, here…” Shaina said moving to almost the edge of the bed.
“Yay!” Daehyun cheered as he stood up and jumped in bed.
“I have to pee…” Shaina said before rolling off the edge and standing.

Shaina left the room and Daehyun sat up and looked at me immediately.
“Why does she like you more? What did you do for her to like you? Please teach me how you got her to like you…” Daehyun said, poking my stomach like a child.
I give her space and don’t constantly hit on her…” I replied, laughing.
“Oh…” Daehyun replied laying back down using his hands as a pillow while laying on his back.

As I was explaining to Daehyun how to get a girl to like him and how to act around her, Shaina returned and interrupted our conversation.
Will you just go to bed and not worry about it. You guys are my brothers now, whether we like it or not. So, deal with it and go to bed. I like both of you, I just like to mess with Daehyun because its fun.” Shaina replied as she layed down beside Daehyun.
Shaina rested her cheek on Daehyun’s arm causing her face to be nuzzled in the crook of his neck while resting a hand across his stomach and resting it on my stomach. Daehyun smiled happily when I looked at him and closed his eyes as he moved the arm that didn’t have her head on it and rested it on her arm.

I am glad that we are all getting along and stuff but she sees me as a brother more than anything. So it would be weird if I told her that I liked her now. I feel even worse for Daehyun because he likes her too but he is like in love with her ever since they met. Ever since they got introduced, he has not stopped talking to her or about her.
Goodnight…” Shaina whispered happily snuggling closer to Daehyun as she put her hand father on my stomach.
I put my hand on hers and closed my eyes as we all whispered goodnight to each other then fell asleep.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I'll start writing more so that the chapters won't be so short! I promise I will update more as well! :) Love Yew All!!!!<3