~Chapter 11

Unfortunate Mishap

Daehyun’s POV

I can’t believe Shaina will sit on his lap and trust him more than me. I mean, I can honestly see what makes her think those things but I am only playing around with her. Mostly, I am playing around and flirting but sometimes I can’t help it she is just so pretty I forget that she is my sister now.  Although, when Bang Guk smiled at me when she bent over to pick up the piece of cabbage off the mat, I knew he knew exactly what I was thinking. And I agree with Aislean, why is Shaina sitting all up on Bang Guk when they are apparently brother and sister.
Yah, quit thinking an work… I want to take a shower after this but can’t until you get done…”  Shaina said, pointing at me with her delicate, porcelain like finger.

Himchan walked over and sat on my lap and smiled at Aislean.
Am I going to get in trouble to?” Himchan asked, arching his back.
Nope… I don’t care for you as much…..” Aislean replied, sitting Shaina on the ground beside the bowl.
Yah, why do I have to sit on the ground… Why can’t I just sit on him…”  Shaina replied, laughing when Aislean crouched over her.
At first I wasn’t sure what was going on until Aislean moved to the side so she wouldn’t be kicked in the side by the now laughing hysterically girl, curled up in a ball on the ground.
“Help me, you butts!” Shaina yelled, swatting the air towards us.

Aislean was tickling Shaina on her sides and wouldn’t let her go but since she was being mean to me and I agreed with Aislean, I just sat back and watched, laughing along with the rest of them.
Her neck! Touch her neck!”  Shaina yelled, and Himchan immediately jumped up.
I’m here to rescue you my little sister!” Himchan yelled, poking Aislean on the neck.
Aislean immediately reacted by tucking her neck in her shirt like a turtle.
Don’t touch me there… I will murder you…” Aislean said continuing to tickle Shaina.
Himchan just poked her again then hid behind Zelo who got attacked by Aislean as well.
Yah, what did I do?” Zelo yelled.

 

 

It wasn’t fair that everyone was attacking Shaina, I mean, they had their hands all over her. While I was watching, I had to do something about it. So, I joined in and started tickling her as well. In the end it turned into a giant tickle fight until we were all interrupted by our manager. He was grouchy.
“Yah! What are you guys doing up at this hour? And why are you all in pajamas while tickling the girls! Didn’t I tell you that they are your sisters now!” Manager Hyung said, pulling the girls to their feet.
“Manager Hyung, We have nothing to do tomorrow, and we were just playing games and having fun with our new sisters…” Zelo said, smiling as he put an arm around Aislean.
“Yah! Get off me…” Aislean said pushing him away playfully.
“We were only touching all over her body, while she enjoyed it…” I laughed after Bang Guk said this.

Manager Hyung looked at us all horrified and grabbed the girls, pulling them towards him.
Yah, don’t say that bout your sisters! And girls, I have cleared a place for you at my apartment if you would like…” Manager started, though I cut him off.
“Yah, Manager, don’t be a creep! She needs to stay with kids their own age!” I said, catching myself when I said she, changing it to their when I realized it.
I didn’t mean it like that… but now that you mention it, let them decide…” Manager Hyung said.
He looked at the girls who smiled. Aislean hid behind Zelo and Himchan while Shaina came and hid behind me and Bang Guk. The manager frown at this but nodded.
You have made your decision; though if you change your mind, please, don’t hesitate to call me.” He said, handing the girls his card.

The girls laughed and I noticed that Shaina was holding onto my shirt tightly and when the manager went to pull her closer to him for a hug, she had clenched her hands tighter. I smiled and hugged her behind me.
Yah, She doesn’t want you to hug her. Go away Manager Hyung!” I said, turning around and wrapping my arms around her protectively.
“Give Appa a hug, will you?” Manager Hyung asked, though Shaina just gripped my shirt and buried her face in my chest.
She doesn’t want to… She likes me more than you because I am the best older brother to her!”  I replied, smiling, then flashing a wink at Bang Guk to show who was winning.

Bang Guk grabbed her and pulled her away from me, then gave her to Manager Hyung. She reluctantly hugged him and then spun back around and latched onto Bang Guk.
Don’t you like your new Appa?” Manager Hyung whined, crossing his arms to pout.
You are mean to my Oppa’s. You yell at them to much…” Shaina replied hugging onto Bang Guk tightly.
Yah, you guys told her to say that!” We all laughed and shook our heads.
Manager Hyung walked over to Aislean and tried to hug her but she latched onto Zelo, whose face turned proudly pink and he wrapped his arms around her. Himchan stepped in and hugged her from behind then stuck his tongue out at Manager Hyung.
Fine, I won’t yell at them as much anymore. I will be nicer to them and not as bossy. As long as it makes my girls happy.” Manager Hyung replied, smiling when both girls immediately hugged him.

 

As the girls hugged the manager, he held them tightly for a little longer than necessary.
“You girls are mine. I adopted you both as of 9:30 this morning. You will finish this next week of school then you will be transferred to online schooling.” Manager Hyung said smiling.
Wait, what?” Shaina asked, backing away.
“We can’t just up and leave our labs this late in the year?” Aislean said walking backwards as well.
The manager looked at the girls confused and pulled out two long silver chains from his pocket.
“How much longer until you graduate?” He asked, his face softening a bit.
About two months.” Shaina whispered.

Shaina pushed herself against me, grabbing my shirt, and hugging me tightly as she put her face in the crook of my neck.
You have no choice. Your schedule has to change with your new lifestyle. I will let you return for this next week but after that, you’ll have to switch to online.” Manager Hyung replied.
I could feel my shirt getting damp from the tears that were flowing down Shaina’s cheeks. At this point, I wrapped one arm around her waist, and placed the other hand on the back of her head and hugged her tightly to comfort her.
“I don’t want to quit school yet… I need to finish lab or the last few years of schooling would be worth nothing…” Aislean said, teary eyed as well.

Aislean and Zelo practically mirrored Shaina and me perfectly. Although, Himchan thought it would be cute to join in so he hugged Aislean too, then Bang Guk wrapped us all together and we were a large ball of People who were hugging each other.
“Yah, family sticks together. We will find a way to transport you back and forth from school. We promise, right guys?” I said, hugging Shaina tightly against me.
I noticed that Zelo did the same thing with Aislean, though smiling to himself as he did so. They really would make a cute couple, maybe I should bring that up to them sometime and Zelo could return the favor with Shaina and me.
“Okay, but I am leaving it up to you guys. I will not be held responsible for transportation because I will be too busy with the agency…” Manager Hyung said, smiling.

Shaina pushed against my chest, causing the hug circle to break and she bowed to Manager Hyung after nodding to him happily. She looked at me and smiled, though you could still see the tears slowly draining down her cheeks. I pulled her back to me and after wiping away her tears, I hugged her again and dragged her to the living room. Zelo did the same from what I saw with Aislean and dragged her into the living room behind us. I layed down on the floor with my back against the couch, then Shaina took the liberty of laying her head on my side and using me as a pillow. I pulled her up farther and layed directly on my back so she could lay her head on my chest instead and we layed there waiting for the others as Manager Hyung left and Bang Guk put in a scary movie. It is going to be Halloween in a few days anyhow so scary should be happening now.
“Yah, why are we watching this one? You know I hate this one!” Shaina said, throwing something at Aislean.