~Chapter 5

Unfortunate Mishap

Aislean’s POV

                I woke up the next day around ten in the morning and looked beside me at a smiling boy who was still sleeping. I slowly lifted his arm from my waist and eased my way backwards away from him being careful not to wake him.
“Dang, how late do they usually sleep in?” I whispered to myself.
Around eleven…” Himchan said, sitting on his bed happily.
Yah, how long have you been up? And why are you sitting there looking at Zelo?” I asked curiously.
I have been up for half an hour now, and I wasn’t looking at Zelo, I was looking at you and Zelo. I have never seen Zelo smile like that, much less in his sleep…” Himchan replied, cutely doing a cupcake face.

I walked out of the room to find Shaina who was in Daehyun and Bang Yong Guk’s room sitting on the floor in a circle. They looked up at me and smiled as Shaina decided to grab my hand and pulled me down beside her in between her and Daehyun. Shaina was forced to move closer to Bang Yong Guk due to the extra person in the small space so we were all just about knee to knee, shoulder to shoulder as we sat there.
So, what are we doing? And why did you drag me into it?” I asked confused.
It’s a game to get to know each other better. I thought it would be fun to play so that I can get to know my roommates better.” Daehyun said happily as he angrily looked at Bang Yong Guk.
Okay, this one is for Bang Yong Guk. I am going to call you Bang Guk from now on because your name is too long. Anyhow, favorite color, go!” Shaina said loudly as she tossed a ball from her right hand to Bang Guk.

Bang Guk caught the ball and tossed it over to Daehyun after saying his answer.
Red and Gold…” Bang Guk said, looking at Daehyun.
Daehyun tripped up and when he opened his hand to catch the ball, his finger knocked it away from him so he leaned forward and caught it with the other hand almost falling over.
Red and Blue…” Daehyun said, catching the ball and tossing it to me.
Black and Blue!” I said hitting the ball towards Shaina.
Yah, Red and Black!” Shaina said catching the ball and tossing it to Bang Guk for another round.
Yah, we both like Red?” Daehyun asked, smirking while raising an eyebrow.
Don’t take it as one of those things… us three like red…” Shaina replied including Bang Guk as well.

Daehyun stuck his tongue out at Bang Guk who threw the ball at his face after hollering animal names.
“Yah! Tiger! Why did you throw it at me like that?” Daehyun whined passing the ball to me.
Snow leopard?” I replied, tossing it to Bang Guk.
“Yah! I already said wolf!” Bang Guk replied, passing it to Shaina.
“Wolf!” Shaina yelled hitting it in the air.
I figured whoever caught it could start the next game. Daehyun caught it and smirked happily. I wonder what he is thinking. He better not try and use it against my sister.

As Daehyun waited to think of a new trial of random shout outs, Himchan and Zelo walked in.
“Yah, you are all playing without us? Why didn’t you come and tell us?” Himchan whined, walking over to the circle.
Get over it… And this game is crowded now… Aislean, go play in Zelo and Himchan’s room!” Shaina said, pushing me out of the circle.
Yah! You are the one who pulled me into the game?” I fought back.
Zelo walked over to me and grabbed my hand, and helping me to my feet he walked us out of the room and back to his room. I sat on the edge of the bed and Zelo sat near me while Himchan came over and sat on my lap.
Yah, Sister, What game are we going to play?” Himchan asked, smiling brightly.

I looked at Himchan confused and pushed him off my lap and onto the floor causing Zelo to point and laugh at him. Himchan crossed his arms and pouted then grabbed Zelo’s leg when he stood up and pulled him down.
Yah! Don’t be like that… I was going to get us a game!” Zelo replied, turning around to look at Himchan.
Will you both get over it? Don’t call me sister… Call me Aislean or Ace. Now both of you sit up…” I said, trying to get them to calm down and sit in a circle so we could play the same game I was playing with Shaina and the others.
Arasso, I will call you Acey.” Himchan replied cutely.
“Whatever, just sit down and sit still… We are going to play the same game that others are playing.” I said, hoping to learn more about the both of them.

I mean, I am going to be living with these guys for a while, so I might as know them and get used to them now.
“What game are the others playing?” Himchan asked, rocking back and forth like a baby child.
You throw a ball and yell out something like favorite color or food. Whoever ends with it last starts the next game…” I explained.
Zelo and Himchan nodded and I threw the ball yelling favorite colors, saying blue and black afterwards. Zelo shouted blue and gold while Himchan shouted rainbow. It ended up with Himchan catching the ball last so he sat with it and thought a moment before throwing the ball and yelling favorite body part, then yelled afterwards.
Eyes?” I said, tossing it to Zelo.
A pretty face?” Zelo said quietly, his face turning a little red when he passed the ball to me.

I laughed when Himchan poked my side and punched him in the arm afterwards. Zelo just smiled to himself while looking at the ground until I poked his face cheek.
“Yah, what was that for? Don’t poke me…” Zelo said, looking at me, his smile instantly turning playful.
“Pay attention, and come up with the next one… Or I will just keep poking you until you do…” I said, poking him again repeatedly.
Zelo just laughed while swatting my hands away and held the ball tightly until Himchan tackled Zelo to the ground and started attacking Zelo’s sides causing Zelo to laugh and giggle.
Yah! Stop it, what did I do?” Zelo yelled, trying to push him off as I joined in.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it so far ^.^ I will try to update it as much as I can!  Love Yew All! <3