Car Crashes

Long distance

There is a cab driver weaving in and out of traffic like a mad man ahead of us. I hope the limo driver realizes that he needs to change lanes before he gets….. Never mind he obviously didn’t because we got hit. Well, maybe I can use this as an excuse not to go get felt up by some Chaebol daughter. The passenger of the cab seems to be quite irate. I would be too if I was the unwilling captive of the maniac behind the wheel.

Well this is getting quite entertaining. She is beating the poor devil with her purse and yelling at him in, yes I believe that is English. Maybe, I can be of some assistance here. “Excuse me, miss? Do you need some help?” I ask the beautiful yet still irate cab passenger. She is definitely an American from her accent. I bet this is supposed to be a vacation. Shame it is gonna start with car accidents and police reports.

I don’t think she heard me. I can’t understand much of what she is saying except there’re is a lot of Stupid and Motherer coming out of . Except she pronounces it Muthaa much like Samuel L Jackson. It’s cute really. I never saw someone who was so charming when in a full rage before. “Miss I think you should stop thrashing him. The police are coming.” I say a little louder. This time she turns to look at me. She has the most remarkable shade of brown eyes. They are like a Crayola crayon brown encased in gold. It’s striking.

“This crazy muthaa just tried to KILL ME! I’ve seen New York cabbies who drive with more common sense than him. I should hit him again is what I should do. I should beat him for every year he took off my life!” she says punctuating every sentence with a whack across the cab drivers head with her purse. “Here you seem to need to relax. Take a seat in my limo with me. I promise I am not a creep.” I tell her when she looks at me skeptically.

“Please miss, I’ve seen what you can do with that purse of yours. I do not wish to be the recipient of such abuse.” I explain further as I her to my limo. Now that I get a really good look at her she is stunning. Her skin is almond colored and her hair falls in waves down her back in every shade of brown imaginable. She has full lips over a slight overbite. You have to be really observant to notice, but I am a detail-oriented man. I think the imperfection makes her face prettier instead of working the opposite way.

Her figure is reminiscent of old hip-hop video girls. Her waist is impossibly small and her stomach is flat and toned. The rest of her curves in a wildly exaggerated figure 8. She could be a cartoon character. I shouldn’t be looking at her this intently when I don’t even know her name. “My name is Choi Seunghyun but everyone calls me TOP. What is yours?” I ask her.

“Your name is a mouthful so TOP it will be.” She declares with a smile. “My name is Shinay Lawler. It’s nice to meet you TOP.” She says with a voice like melted chocolate. This is going to prove to be a very interesting night after all. “So where were you headed? Maybe when the police are finished with the drivers I can give you a lift.” I ask her. “I was going to the Lotte Hotel on the beachfront.” She says flipping through her itinerary.

Well isn’t that peachy. We were headed to the same place after all. “I was on my way to a charity ball there. I can definitely drop you off if you do me one favor in return.” I tell her deciding to make use of this perfect situation. “Be my date to the ball. I really don’t want to show up alone. It gives people reason to try to set me up with their daughters. I really don’t want that.” I tell her. She is looking at me like I have 2 heads. I think she is about to tell me no. I am not used to rejection.

“I don’t think I brought anything with me that I could wear to a ball. I have no fairy godmother so unless you have a wand, a couple mice, and a pumpkin I don’t think I can help you Prince Charming.” She says to me with a smirk on her face. I think this is about to be even more fun. “If you would permit it, I can provide you with the suitable apparel for the affair. I don’t mind being fashionably late.” I tell her. She looks at me strangely for about a minute. Thankfully she agrees.