The Sunset

The Angel In You

“All I ask is one thing..” , “And what might that me Jaejoong?” The mighty one asked.. “… To.. Be able to love..” I said *crowd whispering* “You’re a Devil and tha’s what you are.. I cannot  grant that type of wish for such a creation.. Although I feel something is strong in your heart Jae.. You can manage this feeling well.. You’ll see you don’t need me to help you” The one said..

***

I sat on the bench thinking about what The one said.. So is it true.. I can finnaly.. Love?.. “Hey what are you doing here alone?” She said and sat next to me, “Hehehe no aparent reason” I replied “Soo??” , “So what?” I asked “Silly I meant so hows your day deaar?” She asked.. DEAR? IS SHE MY GIRLFRIEND??!! OH MY GOSH “Dear?” I giggled “Hahahaha, how’s your day chingu?” She said ang laughed “It’s great I guess” I replied her with a eye smile “Hahahah great!” She exclaimed “And you?” I asked “It’s great but you made it better” She said and smiled to me with her Emerald eyes “I.. Thank you. Chingu” I said.. “Wow this sunset is amazing now isn’t it??” She asked as she layed on my shoulders “Yeah.. Yea it is.. Like you..” I said unconsiously “Awh your so sweet Jae!!” She said and kissed me on the cheecks my love grew stronger for her every minute.. We stayed there until 8 o’ clock.. “I had fun today Jae thank you dear” She said and kissed me also hugged me to.. “I had fun to Dae ”I said and smiled..” We stared at each other for 5 minutes.. “Bye dear!” She said and left.. She made me feel at home.. She was everything I really wanted.. I want her love.. I.. Want her..