What Is This New Feeling?

The Angel In You

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

I was walking near the River Banks when she came.. She passed me.. She.. Looked like an angel.. Her light brown hair.. Her emerald like eyes.. her white like snow flake skin.. Wait.. I’m a Devil.. I’m not supposed to love.. If.. I fall in love with her.. The only thing I’ll end up doing is.. Hurt her.. Scar her.. Kill her.. That’s what Devils do.. *Bumped* “Oh pardon me I wasn’t looking” She said.. “It’s.. Okay” I replied and helped her “I’m Daeun by the way” She pointed out.. Oh my god.. My heart was beating so fast at that moment.. “I’m.. I’m..”.. I couldn’t say a word.. “Your? Hahaha don’t be so nervous chingu what’s your name?” She asked and smiled.. She was.. Sweet.. “Jae- Jaejoong” I replied.. “Jaejoong hahah Hi there!! Listen.. I’m running late for Dinner.. Here my number..” She said and stood up.. “Call me” She said and smiled then she walked away.. She was.. The most amazing thing that has ever existed..

***

I was at my place.. Wondering if I should call her.. If I should even talk to her.. *Beep beep* My phone rang.. I picked it up to see who it was.. And it said ‘Unknown Number’ I picked it up.. “Hey! You dropped your wallet here and I found your number.. By the ways.. I’m Daeun!” She said cheerfully “Oh.. Heheh hi!” I replied whilst blushing.. “Wanna meet up? Tommorow? 18.00?” She asked.. Oh my gosh I didn’t know how to react to that.. “Uh yea of course” I replied.. “I have to go now see ya tommorow Jae! Bye” She said and hung up.. Daeun.. I can’t be having feelings for her.. What am i?? I’m a devil.. I have to stay a devil that’s my destiny.. But.. It was foretold that Devils can’t have feeling for a mortal.. nor a normal Devil or angel.. But.. How.. I asked my self in confusion.. “Jaejoong.. You have feelings for a mortal?” , “Sung.. I can explain” I was cutted by my roommate “YOU’RE A DEVIL RIGHT?! Or are you lying?” Sung asked.. “I’m a Devil alright they told me I am..” I said “But you have feelings for a MORTAL..” Sung exclaimed.. “Shut up Sung get out of my room now!” I screamed “Fine.” He said and left.. This.. Entire thing is super confusing..

***