Those Words Hurt..

The Angel In You

“You have to know something Dae..” I tried to explain.. “I’m really sorry but no way I am never ever going to tak to you ever again leave me alone Devil!” She screamed and ran away.. That moment.. That moment.. It really hurt me.. I.. I can’t believe this is happening to me.. I just.. My heart just shattered there.. In that precise moment I shattered in pieces.. “But.. Dae.. I’m different..” I excaimed running after her.. “LEAVE ME ALONE FREAK” She screamed and slapped me.. “Dae.. I’m not the type of devils you kno-“ I was cutted by her.. “Listen.. I like you I really do Jae but you’re never going to be with me EVER” She made her point and truned around.. “LISTEN DAE JUST LISTEN” I screamed and pulled her hand.. “I’m different.. EVEN THE ALL MIGHTY SAID SO.. I have a feeling deep in me.. That needs to be free.. And.. That feeling turns out to be my love for you” I said staring into her eyes.. “I don’t care” She said and left.. ‘I Don’t Care’ No.. She cant have said that.. Can she not love me for who I am?.. You know what?! Whatever I will try my best I will push more than my limits to be abe to have her I need her.. I can’t.. Live without her… All those years without her.. I wasn’t living.. I want her to love me again.. “Dae don’t leave.. Please..”.. She didn’t respond..