My Identity

The Angel In You

As usual.. Me and Dae were walking together.. When.. For some reason.. I felt something brush behind my leg.. and my neck.. “You can’t love” It whispered.. “Who are you?!” I exclaimed.. “Uh? Jae you feeling okay?” Daeun asked.. “Oh what? Yeah yea I’m fine..”.. “I’ve been doing some school work about Devils and Angels around the world.. I found the Devil blood line…” Daeun stopped and stared deeply into my eyes.. “Your name was there.. Jaejoong.. You’re a devil” She said.. She walked backwards.. “Daeun.. I know I am but-“ , “I cannot fall for such a creation”.. Daeun said and walked away.. “But.. Dae.. I.. I’m different..” I said..

***

I arrived.. “I thought you said that my feeling was strong.. My feeling for her was strong enough to make her love me!!” I exclaimed.. “No I did not say that.. I cannot control her feeling Jae.. Sorry..” The all mighty said and left.. “WHY? WHY HAVE YOU GOT TO MAKE MY DESTINY THIS I NEVER WANTED TO BE A DEVIL NO ONE WANTS TO” I screamed at the all mighty.. “I shall give you one more chance.. I’ll try my best.. But.. I may create her I can take her soul but that doesn’t mean I can control her.. She has her own mind” The all mighty said and left.. “Thank you” I replied and left..

***