Would You Just Listen..

The Angel In You

“Dae please just”, “Leave me alone! Okay?” She said as she walked even faster away.. “DAE JUST LISTEN TO ME” I said and grabbed her hand “Let go” “No I’m not listen Okay fine I’m a devil so what? Huh?” I said “So wha-? Hahaha seriously? I would rather die than fall in love with a devil okay? Period” She said and left.. I can’t believe she said that though.. she would rather die that fall in love with a.. Okay wow.. I.. I feel twisted I don’t understand.. What’s so wrong with being a Devil.. We are gods creation to.. I mean yea we are the one who brings chaos and disorder just.. I don’t know anyomore.. I opened my phone and tried to text her..

Me: Dae

Daeun: What?

Me: Listen after this you can kill me you can hate me I don’t care just let me tell you something

Daeun: Fine make it quick

Me: Okay.

Me: Okay maybe yea Devils we bring chaos and destruction to everything.. But I haven’t done this for a long time mainly because I was spending time with you.. Dae.. The all mighty said that theres a power in me that changes everything about a Devil…

Daeun: What are you trying to say?.

Me: I’m not a full Devil.. I’m a Dark angel.. We are still a type of Devil just.. We break some Devil rules.. And that makes us a little bit angel.. Well.. Dark angel..

Daeun: . . .

Me: Dae please..

Dauen: I’m sorry but.. No means no..

- Daeun went offline –

Well..

***