Coming Home

SAY GOODBYE...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coming Home

 

Inspired by Siwon's song DON'T LEAVE ME. English Lyrics here.

 

It was a rainy day yet Kyuhyun was ecstatic. They've arrived in Korea and are headed to the apartment. He couldn't wait to wrap his arms around Siwon... yes.. his Siwon.

 

"Yes. I understand. We are on our way. I am hoping he will not. I'll see you later." Young Joon was calm and composed but worried when he took the call. It was a news he didn't expect to hear once they got home.

 

Kyuhyun was still smiling, enjoying the view of Seoul as he was rehearsing in his head what he would say to Siwon. Little did he know the surprise that awaits him after noticing the driver not taking the usual route to Siwon's apartment.

 

"Hyung.. why didn't we turn right? Are we going somewhere? Are we heading to SM?"

 

Young Joon, his manager, heaved a sigh before telling Kyuhyun the bad news. "Yes, Kyuhyun. We are going somewhere..."

 

Kyuhyun felt a little strange hearing his manager's serious and worried voice. "Where, hyung?"

 

His manager looked at him from the rear view mirror, now seeing a worried look on the maknae's eyes. "We are heading for the hospital, Kyuhyun."

 

"Hospital? Why? Who... Hyung, please don't tell me..."

 

His manager nodded. "Siwon is in the hospital. He met an accident while filming the drama... It happened while we are on our way here."

 

Kyuhyun shook his head. He felt his heart stopped for a moment. His eyes b with tears. "No... Wonnie... hyung, how is he? Please hyung, please tell me how Siwon is doing?"

 

Kyuhyun heard what he didn't want to hear.

 

"I'd be honest with you, Kyuhyun. Siwon is not doing good. He is in surgery now fighting for his life. His car overturned.. Donghae was there.. he saw everything... I don't know the full details yet, Kyuhyun, but I hope you keep calm..."

 

"NO! NO! SIWON! KEEP CALM, HYUNG? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WHEN MY FIANCE IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE?! OH GOD! WHY? SIWONNIE..! Hyung.. let's hurry. I wanna see him.. hyung.." Kyuhyun was shaking from his crying and sobbing. He was holding his manager's shoulder from behind. Young Joon held Kyuhyun's hand for comfort.

 

Oh dear God, please save Siwon.. my Siwon.

 

 

 

When they arrived at the hospital, Kyuhyun sprinted towards the operating room where everyone was. All the Super Junior members’ complete, with Leeteuk holding Mrs. Choi's hands and Heechul calming down the sobbing Jiwon. Before he could show himself to everyone, Kyuhyun saw the doctor came out of the operating room, causing everyone to stand up, and him stopping at where he is at.

 

"Mrs. Choi..."

 

"Yes..” Siwon’s mother responded. “How is my son?"

 

Everyone waited with bated breath. The doctor kept calm even when he delivered the news. "We took care of the bleeding on his brain. But it was too severe... that.. he is in a coma right now..."

 

Kyuhyun's knees weakened, that he almost fell down. Good thing, Young Joon was there to catch him before he did. "NO! NO! SIWON!"

 

"Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk turned to where the voice came from and saw their youngest held by Young Joon in his arms, walking towards them.

 

Mrs. Choi was tearing but remained calm the whole time. Jiwon was the opposite case. She was wailing in tears. She took Kyuhyun's hand and the older male squeezed it tight.

 

"H-how l-long.. until he wakes up?" Kyuhyun asked.

"We are hoping he would have a response on our treatment after 48 hours. If not, then our chances will get slimmer by the day. I'd also warn you now that when Siwon does get out of his coma, he might have memory loss, short or long we wouldn't know until he wakes up. It is a big possibility so please expect that. Now, please excuse me. I need to get back inside. I would pray the hardest, that’s the only thing I’d advise you all." The doctor disappeared from their sight, going inside the operating room again.

Kyuhyun fell on the chair beside him, unable to control his feelings as he whimpered loudly. "SIWONNIE.. MY SIWONNIE... NO.. PLEASE WAKE UP.. PLEASE WAKE UP..." He buried his face in his hands. His eyes searched for Donghae who was in front of him, crying his heart out as well. "Donghae hyung, tell me what happened.. please..."

 

Donghae shook his head. Kyuhyun stood up and knelt in front of him. "Hyung! Please! Please tell me what happened... Donghae hyung.. if you want me to live through this, you've got to tell me what happened."

 

Kyuhyun looked at his Super Junior brothers, who were tearing with them. "I wanted to surprise Siwon after Stella visited me in New York and told me everything that happened. I was excited to come home... now this.." Kyuhyun turned to Donghae again and pleaded. "Hyung, please.. I wanna know.. "

 

Donghae looked at their youngest with those sad eyes. Seeing Kyuhyun's pleading with worried look added to the older male's pain. Donghae took Kyuhyun's hand and told him the entire story. "Kyukyu... we were filming a scene similar to the one... that day you left.. Wonnie was supposed to run after the girl he loves who was leaving the country to escape all the pain.. to leave him... and he got into the role too much.. he was thinking of you. The doctors found o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter