The Choice

SAY GOODBYE...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Choice[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

[This is written in Siwon's POV]

Kyuhyun and I have decided to let the other members know the good news during rehearsals. He wore the necklace the entire time we were practicing and during the break, Donghae hyung noticed.

"Is that a new ring, Kyu?" Our good friend pointed towards Kyuhyun's neck. "Wow! That sure is pretty..."

Kyuhun looked at me and smiled. He nodded at Donghae hyung as a response.

Hyukjae hyung also reacted by examining the ring. Then, his face lit up. "This looks like..." He looked at Kyuhyun first then at me. "Could it be..."

Kyuhyun reached out for my hand and I took it, lacing my fingers with his long ones. We smiled at Hyukjae hyung and nodded at the same time. "Uhm..."

Hyukjae hyung practically jumped at us out of happiness and excitement. "Oh my God! I am so happy for you guys!"

Donghae hyung, who had this wondering look on his face, scratched his head. "Why would you be happy for them, honey?"

"Because they are getting married, you idiot!" Hyukjae hyung smacked his boyfriend's head. "The ring is an engagement ring!"

Kyuhyun and I snickered at our hyungs interaction. 

"What?! Oh Kyuhyunie.. Siwonnie.. Yay!!" Donghae ran to us for a tight embrace.He turned around to the others. "Guys! Kyunie and Wonnie are engaged!"

Donghae hyung's reaction caught the rest of the members' attention. 

"Jinjja?" The boys called out in unison. With Teukie hyung leading, we all gathered for a group hug. 

"When do you plan to tell us?" Teukie hyung asked. 

"We were about to if not for these two noticing first." I replied, pointing at Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung whose hands were now on each other's waist.

"You look so happy, Kyukyu!" Wookie noticed the smile that never left Kyu's face.

"I am, Ryeonggu. Very much." Kyuhyun rested his head on my shoulder, and I kissing his head, breathing in the sweet scent of his hair.

"So tell us... How did our Masi propose?" Kangin hyung asked, circling his arms around Teukie hyung's shoulders.

Kyuhyun started to narrate what happened last night, his eyes sparkling from start to end. 

"And I thought you are the most romantic person in the world, Siwon." Heechul hyung reacted. "You could've done it somewhere like in Paris, or Namsan or Bukaksan or something. But the kitchen? Geez..."

I was about to say something but Kyuhyun interrupted me. "No, Chulie hyung.. It was romantic at that very moment." Kyuhyun pulled his head up from my shoulders and reached out to touch my cheeks.

"I can sense that this marriage has been consumated already even before it has happened." Sungmin hyung teased, making me and Kyu turn red all over.

"Hyung, where have you been all this time? They have been consumating it since they got together." Hyukjae hyung added with a chuckle.

"Ya! Lee Hyukjae! Lee Sungmin!" Kyuhyun yelped and ran after the two, with the rest of us laughing our hearts out when Kyunie caught Eunhyuk hyung, wringing his neck while dragging him to kick Sungmin hyung's .

I could never be happier seeing how happy Kyuhyun is. Teukie hyung decided to celebrate so we went at our favorite samgyupsal resto to dine and have a round of drinks.

Teukie hyung sat by my side as another round of beer was served. "Congratulations Siwon-ah." He patted my shoulders lightly. "I knew from the start it'll end up this way."

"Thanks hyung." Teukie hyung has always been there for me and Kyuhyun, through our ups and downs 

"But have you told your parents yet?" 

"Kyuhyun said he'd tell his family about it over the weekend." 

"I mean YOUR parents, Siwon." There was a bit of concern on Teukie hyung's voice. He knew my father in particular hasn't really approved of my relationship with Kyuhyun.

I played around with the bottle of beer on my hands. "I.. I plan to tell them..soon."

*Ding*

I reached out for my phone to check the message that came in.

[Father: Siwon. Come to the house now. I need to talk to you.]

"Who is it?" Teukie hyung asked.

"It's my father. He said he needs to talk to me." I kept on wondering what my father wants to tell me. Somehow, I felt something unusual inside me. I just could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter