That Tragic Day

SAY GOODBYE...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Tragic Day

 

"Siwon! Choi Siwon! Are you drunk again?" Siwon's manager tried to wake him up again. This was the 4th time this morning.

Siwon complained with a moan and covered himself up with his blanket again, turning to the other side. "Uuuhmmm... too early hyung..."

"Brat! It's already 8 in the morning. You have filming and you will be late if you don't get your big out of that bed soon. Donghae is already here waiting for you."

"5 minutes, hyung. 5 minutes..."

"Aish..." Teddy was getting impatient so he used an old trick. "Kyuhyun-ah.. this big lump of boyfriend of yours doesn't want to jump out of bed. Can you please make him?"

Siwon, hearing Kyuhyun's name, uncovered himself and sat up. "Kyuhyun's here?!"

"Eeey.. what do I do with you, Choi Siwon? No! He is not here. He is still in New York and I told him not to come back until you gather yourself together, you hear me?"

"Hyung?!~~" Siwon lay himself again in bed.

Donghae all of a sudden went in the room. "Siwon, you're still not up?" He slid the blanket covering the taller member and pulled his feet allowing it to drop to the floor. "Get you off out of that bed, Siwonnie. We will be late."

Siwon finally gave in to his friend. He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"God, Siwon. You stink.." Donghae turned the other way. "You smell like beer and wine altogether. Go and shower... now!"

 

After a few more dragging and whining, Donghae and Siwon finally were on their way to the set.

"Siwon-ah. Your scenes today are pretty exciting, isn't it?" Donghae tried to divert Siwon's attention to Kyuhyun's thought. The taller male was just staring at the window again and Donghae really wished for his brother to be back to his normal self. They haven't heard from Kyuhyun yet, which is why Siwon was still anxious. 

"Siwon-ah.. he is fine. I know he is. Maybe he just really needs time to think." Donghae patted Siwon's shoulder.

"You think so, Hae?" Siwon finally broke his silence.

"Of course." Donghae smiled at him. "We both know how Kyukyu is. He just needs time to heal. I'm sure he knows what happened by now so don't fret, okay. He will call you soon. Just film this the best you can. Kyuhyun will be proud if you do. You would want that, don't you?"

Siwon nodded. "Nae. I just miss him, Hae. Terribly."

"We all do, Siwonnie. He will be back soon." Donghae assured his brother.

Siwon felt a little relieved but his mind was still being bothered of Kyuhyun's thoughts the entire day.

 

So far, so good. Donghae thought. He was glad he was filming this drama with Siwon, especially at this time. The scene Siwon was about to film is a familiar scene. It is where Siwon tries to run after to the girl he loves who is going out of the country to help her forget him. Yes, it was just like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter