Epilogue

Come Back Home [Sequel to Home]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 Year Later

Yongguk shifted on the bed and tugged his wife to chest, his arm draped across her bare waist. He tucked his face into her neck and nuzzled closer to her.

They landed in Germany a day ago and they hadn't stepped out of their hotel room once.  

It was their honeymoon.

What could you expect?

After a year of planning and anticipation, they finally threw their wedding with a traditional ceremony. It was, in true gang fashion, a loud, bright party.  A slow smile worked up his lips at the image of Eun Ah dancing to dubstep in a white dress.

She was beautiful.

And now that dress was on the floor somewhere along with his dress shirt and blazer.

He opened his eyes and blinked at the side of her sleeping face. Her beautifully curled and styled hair was a tangled mess but she was still stunning.

Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted in soft breaths. His thumb the skin over her stomach as he pressed his lips softly against her bare shoulder.

He had really given her a run for her money the night before. He was pretty sure it came from the rush of a loud wedding with a lot of booze. Apparently a flight across the world wasn't enough to sober him up.

"Mmm." Eun Ah groaned as she rubbed her face.  She stretched her arms out in front of her as she loosened all of the knots in her muscles. After all these years, seeing that ring on her finger still made blood rush to his head.

She slowly turned around and immediately curled into his chest. 

"Morning, wifey."

Eun Ah scrunched her face up at the bad nickname, "Swear on our marriage that you will never use that name ever again."

"Which marriage?" He snorted.

Eun Ah rolled her eyes and s her arms around his waist, "And what's with the wifey? We've been married for a while."

He cupped the back of her head, gently. "I knew it would annoy you."

She let out a laugh and shook her head, "We sort of wasted our first day in Germany, didn't we?"

"I wouldn't exactly say waste." His voice dropped an octave as his fingers brushed along her stomach.

Eun Ah's body twitched and shivered as she gulped. "There's something weird about being on a honeymoon that makes so much more appealing."

Yongguk let out a loud laugh as his fingers drifted lower, "I thought was always appealing as long as it was with me."

"You'd be surpri--"The end of her sentence got cut off with a gasp as his finger worked to distract her. She grabbed onto his arm but didn't stop him.

Her body was exploding with fireworks and she shakingly glanced at him, who was smirking dangerously at her, making heat curl in her stomach.

"We should go out and sight see." She barely stuttered out.

Yongguk rolled on top of her and kissed her neck, and on a patch of skin that didn't already have a purplish bruise.

Eun Ah gasped and let her eyes roll back as she tilted her head to the side. His fingers  danced down her body and squeezed around her waist as he unlatched his mouth from her neck and moved them to her ear,

"Yeah." He moaned in her ear, "We should."

Eun Ah knew what he was trying to do when he let her roll him over and straddle him, with her lips pressed greedily against his.

And she knew that it worked.

 

A Few Months Later

"So she's going to see Youngjae?" Himchan asked as he took a swig of coffee in Eun Ah's and Yongguk's kitchen.

Yongguk crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the counter, "Yeah, she hasn't been feeling well and she's been doing everything she can to get better, but none of it's working. I've never seen her that sick before."

"She could've caught the flu, but it's probably better to get her to pick up some medicine." Himchan said.

"Yeah, she's thinking it's just some bug, but she can barely keep any food down so it's kind of hard for her to just wait for it to pass." Yongguk said as he reminded himself of how every time she put something in , she'd be lurched over the toilet a few hours later.

"How's work? One of your team members keeps calling Eun Ah to complain that you've been working alone and that you're  probably suffering from depression. Chin Hwae, I think." Yongguk said with a smile.

Himchan made a face, "They're being a little overdramatic. Ever since Chin Hwae met her, he basically uses her to tattle tales on me."

"You have a good crew. They really care about you." Yongguk pointed out.

Himchan nodded with a smile, "Yeah, they're almost as bad as your wife."

"Y-Yongguk."

The boys turned to see Eun Ah walking into the kitchen, her face pale and her eyes wide.

"Hey love, you still sick?" Yongguk straightened up when he noticed her hands trembling behind her back.

"I don't need to see Youngjae anymore."

"Why? Are you feeling better? I think you should probably still go, though."

Eun Ah nodded and gulped, "Yeah, I think I should probably go see a doctor, but not Youngjae."

Himchan made a face, "Why? Youngjae's great."

"Youngjae isn't the right doctor." She whispered.

Yongguk frowned and walked up to her, "Is something wrong?"

Eun Ah's lip started to quiver as she stared up at him. "I called Youngjae and he said that there was no harm in trying, considering my symptoms."

She slowly lifted her hand and held something up to his face.

A pregnancy test.

Yongguk's eyes widened as he stared at the plastic stick.

Two lines: pregnant.

One line: not pregnant.

Yongguk let out a stuttered breath as his eyes landed on the little oval when he took it from her.

Two lines.

"Eu-Eun Ah…are you…"

"I'm pregnant." She breathed out, cupping her stomach with a soft hand.

Yongguk dropped the pregnancy test on the ground and stared at his wife with a stunned look.

"You're what?" Himchan balked from behind Yongguk.

Eun Ah gulped, tears lining her eyes, "I'm pregnant."

Yongguk and Himchan were speechless as they stared at her. Himchan could feel his heart beating out of his chest but when he turned to Yongguk.

The man was staring at her stomach, befuddled, as if the words hadn't yet sunk in.

"A-are you happy?" Eun Ah's voice was a weak whimper as she stared at an immobile Yongguk.

Yongguk snapped his gaze up at her insecure face and felt his heart skip a beat. She looked so nervous and scared. "Yo-you're carrying my baby. Our child. our angel, our future. You're carrying our very own baby and you're asking me if I'm happy?"

Eun Ah felt tears slip down her cheeks, "Yeah."

Yongguk laughed, stunned and ran a hand through his hair. He stared at her for a second before he cupped Eun Ah's face and pulled it to his.

"Princess." She blinked up at him and melted when his eyes glazed over, "I'm insanely happy. You've made me the happiest man alive for the second time."

A watery smile grew up her lips, "Y-Yeah?"

Yongguk laughed and pressed their lips together, "Yeah." He whispered into .

His hand slipped down her body and rubbed her deflated stomach that was housing his child.  "I'm going to be a dad."

Eun Ah looked up at him and cupped his cheek when his eyes started get watery. "You're going to be a dad."

He leaned his forehead against hers and swayed them back and forth, "You're the mother of my child."

Eun Ah laughed at how dazed he looked and touched his face, "We're going to have a baby."

"Oh god." He mumbled. "This is actually happening. You're actually pregnant."

"I am." In any other case she would've for his words, but she could only soften at the look of unconditional love.

"This is amazing." He breathed out.

Her lips split into a gorgeous smile, "Soo Juk is going to be a grand dad."

Yongguk's eyes were turning red for the force he was using to keep it together, "You've given me a family. The little one isn't even born yet, but it'll be the most perfect family ever. Because it's you. It's always you. I have no doubt that you'll give birth to the most wonderful child."

"I love you." Eun Ah said as happy tears spilled down her face.

Yongguk dipped his head down, "You will never know how much I love you." And then he kissed her like she was made of ice.

Forgetting the uncle-to-be, standing in the room.

"You're going to be so damn fat with that tiny pig swimming around in there, it's going to be ridiculous."

 

A Few Months Later

"Stop laughing at me!"  Eun Ah barked as she stomped her foot.

Yongguk feigned innocence and tilted his head playfully at his wife, "I'm not laughing at you."

Eun Ah crossed her arms over her swollen stomach and glared at him. She was standing, only in her bra and sweats because she couldn't find anything that fit and all the maternity clothes she got looked ugly. She was doing normal tasks like cooking and reading in nothing but that.

"Then stop grinning!"

Yongguk kept his lips in a firm line, "Why are you walking around shirtless?"

"Because you couldn't wrap your up on our honeymoon." She growled.

She was not making it easy to keep a straight face.

"Baby, don't act like you don't love looking like this." He said while his fingers caressed the uncomfortable tightness in her abdomen away.

"Not when I can barely see my toes and everything I wear is either too big or too ugly." She complained.

"I don't mind you walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter