Following...

I'm Not One of Those Crazy Girls

“Tiffany?! Why would she be at your locker?”

Sunny looked closer into her computer, “I am not sure.”

“She can’t be the stalker could she?”

“That can’t be. She is one of our friends. Maybe she was just looking for me or something.”

Jessica sat down, “Still no one else came…should we just ask?”

Sunny looked at Jessica seriously, “Really what are you going to do? Say ‘hey are you my stalker?’”

Jessica just shrugged, “Straightforward is the best.”

“What would you do if she is your stalker?”

“Ask her why…I mean I would actually be relieved.”

“Relieved?!”

“Well yea. She doesn’t look that dangerous. In fact it is kind of cute if she was…”

Sunny face palmed herself, “Cute?”

“Well yea…I mean it scared me at first but if it was her, I find it kind of cute.”

“Ah my friend is hopeless!”

“Not hopeless! I like the possessive types. Makes me feel special.”

“Yep really hopeless.”

“You’re the hopeless one. Look at you with no cute stalkers.”

“I don’t want a stalker whether they are cute or not!” Sunny was ready to grab a book and throw it at Jessica but she restrained herself.

Jessica started munching on the popcorn, “Maybe we should stalk Tiffany instead? Catch her in the act and all.”

Sunny stood up, “Oh you still have a brain!”

“Yah! My brain is fine!”

“I was questioning it after you said you would fall for a cute stalker.”

“And I don’t retract that statement.”

Sunny sighed as she spun her chair around, “I wish I had normal friends!”

Jessica slapped Sunny’s arm, “Stop being lazy. We have to come up with a plan to stalk Tiffany now.”

Sunny groaned, “This will be a long night.”

 

 

The next morning Jessica and Sunny arrived early to the school. They decided that Sunny would hide while Jessica went in alone. Jessica scanned the empty classroom, “Oh seems so creepy with no one around.” She carefully took a seat and decided to take out her phone to play some games while she killed time. Being bait was really boring especially since the school was so empty.

After a while of waiting, someone finally entered the classroom, “Tiffany?”

“Omo Jessica! What are you doing here so early? I mean you almost scared me.”

“Ah sorry. I um just came to study some before class.”

“I thought you loved sleep.”

“I do but sometimes school comes first?” That didn’t sound too convincing however Tiffany just nodded and took her seat.

“Did you finish your pictures?”

“Pictures?”

“Yea for photography club?”

“Oh that…I was distracted when I went to Sunny’s house.”

Jessica closely looked at Tiffany’s reaction but she couldn’t see any anger or jealousy from the other girl’s eyes. “I see.”

“So umm what did you do yesterday?”

Tiffany started taking out her books to prepare for class, “Nothing much just watched TV.”

“You didn’t come to school or anything?”

“That is a weird question. Of course I didn’t.”

Jessica nodded and went back to pretending to study.

 

 

After school Jessica met with Sunny, “Nothing strange happened.”

“Yea I saw. Maybe you should go home and I will follow her.”

“Okay but we have photography club so we will leave after that.”

“Just text me when you finish so I can start following her.”

“Okay!” Sunny left and Tiffany came up to Jessica.

“Jess! Ready for club?”

“Kind of. I mean I don’t think the photos I have are all that great since I did them in a hurry during break.”

Tiffany gave Jessica a huge smile, “Don’t worry about it! I am sure they are fine.”

The two girls made their way to the club room and started conversing with the other members. Jessica was carefully looking at the photos Tiffany took to see if there were any hints of her being her stalker but all the pictures looked normal.

Surprisingly Jessica had a good time doing club activities that she almost forgot to text Sunny when it was over. “Plan B start!”

“Jess I will see you tomorrow!”

“Yep. See you Tiffany!”

Jessica carefully made her way home but it was a bit scary since it was dark. Also the wind didn’t help causing her to be more cautious when she saw anything move or make noise. With her house within sight, Jessica just decided to make a run for it. She quickly slipped through her doors and gave a sigh of relief, but she jumped in fright when the door knocked.

She peered out the eye hole but when she saw who it was, she opened the door immediately, “Sunny? I thought you were with Tiffany?”

“I was.”

“Then how did you get here?”

Sunny pushed Jessica inside her home, “Jessica it has to be Tiffany. She followed you home this time. How else would I be here?”

“You are not joking right?”

“I am sure! We need to confront her.”

Jessica sighed, “I will talk to her tomorrow then…did you need a ride home?”

Sunny gave a nervous laugh, “I think so. It is pretty scary outside. Looks like a storm is coming.”

Jessica looked out the window in which she saw the wind pick up, “It does look like a storm is coming.”

 

 


Author's Note

Alright readers! One more chapter to go! I am sure you are anxious for it ^^

Thanks for those who have subscribed so far and stuck with the story even though some major events happened.