Trapped...

I'm Not One of Those Crazy Girls

“Wow these look amazing. Like a professional photographer if you ask me.”

“You aren’t supposed to be admiring the photos!”

“Well what do you want me to do? I mean have you talked to your parents about this or put a report in about it?”

Jessica looked at the photos, “No. I thought this was normal.”

Sunny looked at Jessica in disbelief, “Really? Normal?”

“Well yea. I mean seems somewhat normal.”

“Normally people don’t have stalkers who text them and watch them like this.”

“Maybe I am not normal either?” Jessica leaned towards Sunny, “Teach me to be normal since you don’t have any weird stalkers.”

“No! But you need to do something about this!”

“I don’t think it is that extreme so I don’t want to worry my parents. Maybe we could just catch the person?”

“You mean like set a trap?”

“Yea why not? I mean if we figure out who this person is, wouldn’t it be better to confront them and ask them to stop?”

Sunny put the photos back into the envelope, “That sounds good but what if they are violent?”

“We just have to be careful right?”

“Then we need to do it somewhere public or a place with an escape if something goes wrong.”

“Exactly.”

“I assume you are the bait then.”

“Wrong.” Sunny looked at Jessica questionably, “You.”

“Me? Why me!?” Sunny panicked and almost threw the photos.

“Remember those weird notes in your locker?”

“Yea. How can I forget.”

“I think that was the stalker too. Maybe he has jealousy issues?”

“But we are friends.”

Jessica gave her friend a sly look, “Do you want to be more than friends with me for a day?”

“Not at all!”

“Aww I am not repulsive! In fact I pretty good looking!”

“Not that, you are just a friend. I never think that way about you!”

“Come on be the bait!”

“By being affectionate with you?”

“Of course!”

“I feel like this will scar me for life Sica.”

Jessica laughed, “I will be gentle.”

 

 

Jessica looked down at the note, “Room 126. I must be at the right place.” She slowly opened the door and saw around 5 other students in the room.

“Jessica!” Jessica looked towards the familiar voice, “I am glad you came!”

“Of course. I said I would try it out.”

Tiffany pulled Jessica to sit next to her. For a while the meeting was about the club and greeting the members. Since it was the first meeting, the club meeting didn’t last long. Instead, the president gave the new members some homework so they could assess their photography skills.

“So what did you think?”

“I am not sure. We didn’t do much today.”

“It will get more interesting I am sure.”

“Maybe.”

Jessica started playing with her camera while Tiffany watched Jessica, “So what are you going to do for the homework they gave us?”

Jessica shrugged her shoulders, “Not sure yet. The topic was vague.”

“I think that is what makes it more interesting. I mean first love is such a whimsical topic.”

Jessica put her camera in her bag, “I guess so.”

“What are you going to do now?”

“I have to meet up with Sunny right now. So I will get going.”

“Oh I see...”

Jessica could hear the disappointment in Tiffany’s voice but she couldn’t bring the girl along since today Sunny and her were going to trap the stalker. It might be dangerous to bring Tiffany along. “Ok. See you tomorrow.”

“Yea.”

 

 

Jessica saw Sunny waiting so she quickly went up to her, “You ready?”

“Whatever. Lets get this date over with so I can go home and sleep off this nightmare.”

Jessica smiled at her friend’s sarcasm, “I am feeling the love already!”

Sunny laughed as she took Jessica’s hand and led them into the ice cream shop. They ordered one cone to share while they made their friendship a bit more intimate in order to make it seem like they were actually dating. Once done with the ice cream, they left to do some shopping together. They bought a couple t-shirt and cell phone key chains while giggling playfully. Next they headed off to Sunny’s house to end the date.

Jessica leaned towards Sunny and whispered, “You think there is someone following us? It seems really quiet today.”

Sunny leaned towards Jessica, “There has to be. I am sure.”

“Okay. I hoped it worked this time.”

“I am sure it did. We will see tomorrow.”

Jessica stopped at Sunny’s house and gave her a peck on the cheek before waving her good night.

 

 

The next day Jessica went to Sunny’s locker before her own, “Something happen to your locker?”

“Yep.” Sunny closed her locker showing the outside filled with awful remarks written all over it.

“Ah sorry.”

“Not your fault. I mean I agreed to it.”

“So you want to look at it now or later?”

“Why don’t you come to my house tonight and we can see it there.”

“Yea that is probably a better idea.

 

When the school day ended, Jessica went to Sunny’s house to look at the camera they hid in Sunny’s locker to catch who put all the bad remarks on the locker since their fake date yesterday. “Are you seriously making popcorn?”

“Yea why not? It is a movie.”

“Sunny I don’t think you are taking this seriously. I mean you have someone after you since our fake date yesterday.”

Sunny settled beside Jessica while munching on the popcorn. “Let’s just watch.”

The two started watching the tape but for the most part, there was nothing to show, “So how do you think we should break up?”

“Jessica we weren’t even dating for real.”

“Yea but I don’t want this stalker going after you anymore.”

“I appreciate the sentiment.” Sunny was still watching the uneventful TV, “what about dating someone else?”

“So the stalker can go after them instead of you? I am not sure that is a good idea.”

“I think it is fine.”

“Who do you suggest I date then?”

Sunny’s eyes looked at the screen curiously before freezing the frame, “Tiffany?”

Jessica laughed, “Tiffany? You want me to date Tiffany?”

Sunny turned Jessica’s head towards the screen, “No look. Isn’t that Tiffany?”

Jessica looked at the screen carefully, “Omo! I think that is her!”

 

 


Author's Note

I am having fun reading all the theories. Also just because I am a taengsic shipper, this won't be a taengsic story. Although I love Taeyeon to death, she doesn't need to be in all my stories. Just enjoy the JeTi here.

Thanks for the support and please leave more comments ^^