And it Begins...

I'm Not One of Those Crazy Girls

“Sunny I think I have a stalker.”

The shorter girl looked at her friend in curiosity, “Stalker? What have they done to you this time?”

The girl sighed, “Nothing really...”

“Then how do you know you have a stalker?”

“I just know someone is watching me! I can also hear small clicks of what seems like a camera sometimes.”

Sunny took a sip of her drink, “Are you sure you haven’t gone crazy? Hearing things isn’t a good thing.”

“Sunny this isn’t funny! I am being serious. What if they try to do something more drastic?!”

“Woah Sica don’t get ahead of yourself. You don’t even know for sure if someone is watching you!”

“I am telling you...someone is.”

“Humm...if you say so.” Jessica just returned an icy glare back to her friend. Sunny just shrugged off Jessica’s coldness while the school bell rang, “oh lunch is over already?”
Jessica stood up and went to throw out her trash, “I am going to skip class so I will see you later?”

“Sure. Enjoy your nap.” Sunny waved goodbye while Jessica went to an empty classroom where she normally takes her naps.

After the two girls left, someone went to the trash and took the bottle Jessica was drinking out of, “her lips touched this....”

 

In an empty classroom, Jessica was sound asleep not knowing someone entered the room while she was sleeping. The mysterious person approached Jessica ever so quietly and bent down to get a better look at the sleeping beauty. “You look so at ease when you sleep...” After an hour of watching the blond sleep, the mysterious person took a photo before getting up to leave, “Sleep well my princess...”

 

When school ended Jessica met Sunny at the front gate and started heading home. “How many classes did you miss this time?”

“Only two! It isn’t like I slept the whole day.”

“How you are passing school is beyond me.”

Jessica saw her bus approaching so she quickly ran to catch it, “See ya Sunny!”

Sunny watched as Jessica ran towards her bus but her eyes also caught another individual running to catch the same bus, “Humm they are wearing our school uniform but why haven’t I seen them before?” When the bus left Sunny’s view she shrugged off the thought and slowly walked to the bus stop to wait for her bus. She sat down and started to hear some of her classmate’s conversations.

“Did you see the new girl?” Sunny’s ears perked up when she heard that someone new was at their school.

“Yea she is pretty hot.”

“Prettier than Jessica Jung?” Sunny laughed when she heard her friend’s name get involved in the conversation. Sure her friend was popular and the notorious beauty queen. That is why she wasn’t surprised when Jessica thought she had another stalker. Most of Jessica’s admirers would leave gifts and watch her from afar so they were harmless. Jessica knew she was popular but didn’t like the attention. She was always introverted and liked to have time alone so she never became close with people easily. However, Sunny and her were friends from elementary school and basically the only person Jessica trusted. She always hated people trying to become her friends for the popularity so she rejected most friendships and kept only a tight friendship with Sunny.

“Yea this new girl is really attractive. I mean Jessica is pretty but her personality is so cold. This new girl smiles a lot. Ah she makes my heart melt.”

“You have fallen for her already?”

“It is love at first sight man.”

Sunny started laughing at the boys talk about their little crushes.

 

The next day Sunny saw her friend ready to sleep on her desk, “class hasn’t started and you want to sleep?”

Jessica turned her head to face her friend, “anytime is a good time to sleep.”
“So any new reports of your stalker?”

“Nope but I got d on the bus. Stupid crazy old guys touching my . And you.”

Sunny busted out laughing, “Sometimes your needs some attention.”

“Why do I have such a erted best friend,” Jessica groaned.

“Aww but you still love me even if I touch,” Sunny was about to touch Jessica before she was slapped away.

“Keep your hands to yourself. I swear you are worse than my stalker.”

Sunny laughed and returned to her seat when the teacher arrived. “Students we have a new student joining our class today. Please introduce yourself.”

“I am Tiffany Hwang. I actually started yesterday afternoon but today is my first official day at school so please take care of me.”

Sunny laughed when she saw all the guys eyeing out the new piece of meat while Jessica was already in dreamland. When Sunny’s eyes went up she could have sworn she saw the new girl looking at Jessica but quickly turned away when she saw Sunny. Again Sunny shrugged off the thought when class started.

“Jess wake up! Class is over.”

“I just fell asleep though...” Sunny started to pull her sleepy friend up, “Come on sleepyhead. Lets get to our next class.”

Jessica sighed before following her friend blindly, “So demanding....”

Sunny went to her locker but almost fell back in shock when she saw it filled with crumpled pieces of paper, “What the....?”

Jessica took one of the papers and opened it up, “Stay away if you know what is good for you...She is not yours she is mine...” Jessica looked at Sunny, “Does someone hate you?”

Sunny took the papers Jessica was holding, “I am not sure? I can’t think of anyone I wronged.”

 

 

 


Author's Note

So a short first update. I am not sure if this is one of my better works or not. I will try to fit in more twists with this story but tell me what you think of this so far. I feel so unsure of myself when writing this story.

Thanks for subscribing already Olivert and Sonyobsessr!