Epilogue

Nightly Fool

Many attend funeral of Kim Min Ki and Kang Se Ra

Actor and former member of Nightly Fool, Kim Min Ki, and his wife and co-star, Kang Se Ra passed away in a tragic accident last Wednesday (see article [here]).

Yesterday, the members of Nightly Fool, their co-stars, friends, family, and a few fans attended their funeral service. The couple was buried in Busan, where Kang Se Ra grew up.

~

Nightly Fool dedicates their comeback to former member, K.I.

Two months after the tragic passing of Kim Min Ki and his wife, Nightly Fool have just released their new music video for comeback "Final Goodbye," and it is already topping charts.

Nightly Fool's member Prince also updated his Twitter;

"Even if you left us twice, we'll always love you, hyung. We never have and never will forget our beloved hyung who we never got enough time with. Rest in peace, I love you, hyung."

He also attached a photo they had taken on the day of their debut.

~

"You terrible bastard," Hyun Jae whispered, tears streaming down his cheeks. "You left me without telling anyone beforehand. Then you leave this world entirely."

He tossed the envelope on the ground, and began ripping up the letter.

Hyun Jae sat on the carpeted floor of his bedroom.

rip

"I don't miss you."

"I miss you, hyung."

rip

"You betrayed me."

"You didn't betray me. You helped me."

rip

"You only thought of yourself."

"Why didn't you think of yourself, hyung."

rip

"I hated you."

"I loved you."

rip

"I hate you."

"I love you."

rip

"G-goodbye..."

Hyun Jae stood up, placing the torn pieces of paper into the fireplace on the other side of the room.

He lit the fireplace.

"Farewell... forever."