008

Seatbelt?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time, Chanyeol’s lips lower and meet the other pair, engaging them in a sweet and slow kiss. It doesn’t last long, it’s Chanyeol’s way of shutting the other up.

“There, happy?”

“No. Why don’t you make me happy?” Again Baekhyun pushes the boy to the couch, but so he’s sitting down before lowering himself onto his lap, winding his legs around Chan’s waist. When they kiss again, their lips begin moving against each other. In just seconds, Chanyeol’s tongue at Baek’s lower lip, asking for entrance he knows he’ll get, and he does. He had no intention of this happening at all, but he can’t help it. Did I forget to mention how Baekhyun is rolling his sinfully drenched hips against the second pair, extracting the occasional moan from the pair? Their tongues battle for dominance that Baekhyun quickly loses, confirming that fact when Chanyeol suddenly flips his hyung onto his back on the sofa, never breaking the kiss as he shuffles them around, holding himself up with his forearms.

“C-chan…Chanyeol,” Baekhyun moans as the taller’s lips trail little kisses down his jawline, leading to his neck before making his first love bite. He pushes away the thought of him just making more marks on the boy he loves, shoving those thoughts right to the back of his mind as he creates another bruise on the neck of the now-writhing boy.

“,” Chanyeol breathes suddenly, sitting at the opposite end of the sofa in one swift movement, leaving Baekhyun to wonder what he did wrong. The truth is, Chanyeol can’t bring himself to do it. They’ve slept together countless times before (heck, if he wanted to, Chanyeol could recount them all one by one), but this time’s different.

“What is it?” Baekhyun asks, sounding a little irritated as he gets up and sits next to the boy. They were just making progress. At least, he thought they were.

“I can’t do this,” the boy groans into his hands, collapsing his elbows onto his knees. Baek puts a hand on his back to comfort him; he just wants his baby to want this too. Of course he wants this, he’s been on his own for far too long. When he discovers that the boy he loves is all alone in an isolated cabin where no-one can hear you scream (or moan), what was he supposed to do? Leave him there? Or convince him that he belonged back at the dorm? Not that he wouldn’t be open to moving into the cabin.

“What’s wrong baby?”

“I can’t do this,” Chanyeol repeats as if it’s a perfectly okay statement. “I left you…when you needed me…”

“If it’s okay to ask, why did you leave?”

Chanyeol heaves a sigh and sits back into the sofa, Baekhyun placing a hand on his knee for support. “The doctors said you had incredibly high chances of dying, and it killed me, so I wimped out. They also said you would most likely have amnesia, and I couldn’t bear the thought of not having you. As selfish as it sounds, I just wanted you to myself, and to not have that would be torture. I knew that. So when Suho told me you couldn’t remember things, I completely shut down. My system just sort of powered off for a few da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter