007

Seatbelt?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More weeks pass, and life is almost back to normal at the Exo dorm. Baekhyun is all healed up, well physically at least, and their manager has arranged a comeback stage of sorts to announce that both boys are healthy and well again. Chanyeol talks to the managers and workers of SM, but since there have been no rehearsals or necessary gatherings, he hasn’t seen anything of the boys since he moved out. He’s too afraid to answer the phone to them in case they try to talk about him, and Chanyeol decided he was going to wimp out of talking about him.

It’s a stormy night at Chanyeol’s new home, wind and rain battering on the windows and creating banging noises that sound very eerie, even to a tough guy like Park Chanyeol. He’s sat watching TV when the banging gets annoying, so he goes around and shuts all the windows and locks them, shutting out most sound. That is, until an especially loud banging occurs. It seems too loud to be wind, so he concurs it must be the door. Who would call here? This place is in the middle of nowhere, literally situated on a big grassy field a fair way off a cliff edge, and nobody knows he’s here, to his knowledge.

He ventures to the kitchen as the banging comes again, and grabs a carving knife from the block on his counter. If it’s a fangirl, they’re going to get the shock of their life. The ‘man’ tiptoes to the door and jumps back when the person bangs again, not sparing their fist the pain from the wooden door.

“Just stop!” Chanyeol shouts back with fury in his voice. The weather was already doing enough damage, without some lunatic pounding on his family’s property. Whoever it was, they were going to get one hell of a surprise when the door was opened. He slowly undid the lock trying not to make it obvious to the intruder that there was now an entrance.

Knife in hand and glare on face, Chanyeol got a grip on the handle and swung the door open, wielding the weapon like he was ready to stab the person.

Oh no, not him.

“You!” The knocker/door-beater came striding inside the house, slamming it after him without turning round. “What the hell?!”

Chanyeol backs away, just doing anything to escape the wrath of Baekhyun. He always did have a temper on him, even if he didn’t know the person. Ironic really.

“What?” Chanyeol groans, turning round to go and place the knife back. Then he leaves it on the side instead, just in case this new Baekhyun is a murderer. After all, he did come looking for him.

Hang on…Baekhyun knew about this place when they were kids…and Suho must’ve told him that he was living here…did that mean…

“Why the hell haven’t I seen you in months?” Baekhyun’s screaming as loud as he can, and upon closer inspection, there are no marks on his face at all. Well, there’s a scar on his cheekbone, but that looks like it’s been covered with makeup, just not very well. “I get out of hospital and you don’t even come and say hi?!”

“I had my reasons,” Chanyeol replies coldly, shutting off the TV as he realises there’s no way he could go back to normal when Baek lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter