002

Seatbelt?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is the first to move. He stirs in his seat that is now sideways on, frantically looking around for any sign of movement out of his friends. Jongin is awake, but he’s in shock. That’s why his body doesn’t move until his lover starts calling out his name.

“Jongin?!” Kyungsoo cries, shaking his shoulder and hoping he can move. He does, slowly turning his head and being pulled into a firm hug, not minding at all that his seatbelt is straining on his side and stomach. He releases himself from the hug and tries waking their leader, getting a response after a few moments. Kyungsoo does the same next to him, shaking their usually happy giant until he moves and blinks his eyes a lot.

Suho is looking around for their two missing bandmates, not actually seeing them until Chanyeol suddenly unclicks his seatbelt, his heavy form dropping to the window of the van where his two friends are lying.

“Chanyeol!” Suho shouts angrily, “You could be hurt!”

“I don’t give a about me,” he growls back, his hands hovering above his lover’s body, afraid to touch him in case he hurts him. Baek had been stood at the time of the accident, meaning his body flew about in Chanyeol’s vision before he himself out and now the poor boy is lying unconscious, face down in a smashed window. Sehun’s in a similar position, only he was restricted to one wall to be thrown against, since he was already on the floor.

Suho’s mumbling away, something about an emergency room, but Chanyeol’s focused on whispering promises to his secret boyfriend.

“I’m so sorry Baekkie,” he mumbles with tears down his face, “This is all my fault. I can’t wish hard enough that you’re okay. I love you baby, please don’t leave me,” he whimpers, all being incoherent to his bandmates. “Please, please,” he pleads, pressing feather like kisses to the hand that seems unhurt, covering every patch of skin with his mouth. He would kiss his face, but he already seems in too much pain. He carries on his pleas, Jongin only thinking he’s worried about his best friend. He himself is worried about Sehun, but now there’s no space on the window left to jump on.

That’s when their manager flings his head over his seat, looking around erratically for the boys to be okay. He can’t help but feel it was his fault, even though he saw the lorry’s headlights too late. Who knows what caused the lorry to T-bone them, but whatever it was, it’s unimportant now. Two boys are unco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter