003

Seatbelt?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around two hours later, five boys come running through the halls, Luhan leading the charge. Their flight wasn’t scheduled until a day and a half from now though, was it?

“Luhan,” Suho breathes, getting up from his uncomfortable seat and enveloping the boy into his arms, hugging him tightly until the Chinese man pulls away, holding on only by the shoulders.

“Where is he?” he whimpers, looking nowhere but his leader’s eyes.

“He’s in a room at the moment, he’s stable, and Jongin and Kyungsoo are with him. I’ll text them to come out so they can show you to his room. It’s only two in at a time though.” Luhan nods quickly, a tear escaping from his already red eyes down his stained cheeks, and he makes no move to wipe it away. Xiumin does that, holding the unstable boy as Suho gets his hands free to call Jongin.

Moments later, the couple appear around the corner and steer Luhan towards the room they were previously in, the boy still being supported by his only hyung. As he stumbles in and sees his boyfriend still unconscious, his legs crumble and the only thing that prevents him from collapsing to the floor is when Xiumin shoves a chair underneath his bum to catch him.

“Sehunnie baby,” Luhan whimpers, holding onto his boyfriend’s un-bandaged hand, gripping it tightly.

“The doctors knocked him out so that his rib has time to heal,” Jongin explains, holding his own boyfriend’s hand tightly, glad that it isn’t him in this situation. He doesn’t know how he would fare if it was Kyungsoo in that situation. Probably not very well.

“How is he?” Xiumin asks as his friend is too busy gently kissing the cuts and grazes on the maknae’s face.

“He’s a fighter,” Kyungsoo cracks a joke, “His rib is only fractured, and he’s got a few bruises and cuts, but other than that he’s dandy.”

“And…and how’s Baek?”

“Not so good,” Jongin answers with a dry chuckle and a horrified smile. “They’re not sure if he’ll make it. Chanyeol’s an absolute wreck.”

“That’s an understatement,” Kyungsoo interjects, catching both boy’s gazes.

“Well that’s understandable, he’s his best friend.”

“No, I think he’s more than that,” Jongin whispers, shutting the door behind him subtly. “When I was trying to find Baekhyun’s mother’s number, I found Baek on his phone as ‘Baekkie baby’ with a heart.”

“That’s like Sehun’s contact for me,” Luhan frowns, gripping his hand tighter.

“Exactly. And Kyungsoo’s for me. I don’t think they’re just friends.”

“And on top of that, he blames himself for the two boys getting hurt at all,” Kyungsoo adds in, getting wide eyes from both and even a scowl from Luhan for a split second.

“What? Why?” Xiumin asks.

“He was teasing Sehun about his texts to Luhan, so Sehun got up to get his phone back, then Baekhyun got up to get Sehun off him, and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter