004

Seatbelt?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doctors rush into Baekhyun’s room, one pulling the broken down Chanyeol away and trying to force him out the door. He succeeds, bundling the tall boy out of the door and into Chen’s arms where Suho helps to restrain him and they hold his arms while he tries to get back into the room. His boyfriend is in there dying, why can’t he just be with him?

“Chanyeol, stop struggling!” Lay shouts, pushing his friend’s chest back so as to bundle him down the corridor, but not getting very far before Chanyeol attempts to swing his hyung’s legs from under him, the dancer jumping out of the way just in time.

“Just let me go!” he shouts in return, fighting the holds his friends have on him. He just wants to be in there. He flails a little more and manages to get a view into the room he previously occupied, seeing the men with two pads. No, he thinks to himself, please don’t let that be what I think it is.

It is. “Clear,” comes the deep voice from in the room, and the pads are pressed onto his lover’s chest, forcing a rise out of him as his body pulses upwards, only to flop on the bed again and not help at all.

“Let me go!” Chanyeol shouts again, sobs coming through and wracking his body but not stopping his struggles. If it was just one guy on their own, he could easily take them. But all three? All he could do was prevent them from taking him away. He just wants to be near the love of his life, why couldn’t they understand that?

Chen doesn’t know. “Chan, calm down, he’s our friend as well,” the boy retorts, giving an extra hard pull on his arm.

“He’s not just my friend, you idiot.” Chanyeol tries to then take his leader’s legs out and land him on the floor in the hopes that then Lay would be out of defence as well, but he’s stopped when the doctors shock Baekhyun again, his body rising like a vampire and then falling limp once more. His tears continue falling every time they send electricity pulsing through his body. It’s like he can feel his pain through the door, though it feels like there’s so much more between them right now.

“What do you mean?” Chen whispers, still tugging on his arms as he fights back relentlessly.

“I’m in love with him, now let me go!” The voice gets higher and higher, now booming throughout the corridor. It travels far enough for Kris to come running and take Lay’s place.

“Chanyeol,” he reasons with a normal voice volume, “You need to calm down. Now. I get that you want to be with him, but you’re going to get kicked out completely if you don’t shut the hell up. So button it, you shouting won’t make a ’s worth of difference, he can’t hear you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter