Updates : 11/20/2014

~DREAM: SMEntertainment's New Girl Group~ | Story Starting |

Hi Everyone! This is where all the updates will be c:


10~2~14

Hello! so I just created the Update page c: Also some of the reviews are getting deleted and i don't know how, but don't worry if you saw yours and now it's not there anymore, I will have it back up as soon as possible. Also I was wondering if you guys have any ideas for a due date c: and would also really appreciate it if you would spread the word about my story to other users that wish to apply or just read it c: That's it for now thank you cx Hwaiting!

10~26~14

Hello again! So i managed to choose the application due date and it will be November 8, but if I don't have enough applications then i will extend it thank you very much! Hwaiting!

11~5~14

Annyeong! I added the official members pages for both K and M and the member in K is my character so don't worry I haven't been choosing yet. The deadline is coming up soon and I can't wait! c: Are you guys excited? Also how are you guys? c: Hwaiting!

11~8~14

Haii! So today applications are no longer being taken unless I update and do not have enough applications that are appealing or i lack applications for the other spots. For the pending applicants you have until tomorrow to fix them c: Thank you and I also hope you don't mind me using your backup positions or love interests, Thank you again and good luck to everyone!~

11~11~14

Hello! so don't worry I am currently reviewing all the applicants and once again if i do not have enough applicants to my expectations or likings (sorry sounds rude lol mianhae) then i will reopen the apply, but so far so good so dont' worry cx so about the story. I wanted to make it that Kris decides to return to EXO and that the whole luhan leaving was just a rumor that way they are all together (which I personally love #OT12) so if thts okay with you guys I am going to do that anyways HWAITING!

Woah two updates in one day!?!? WHUT??? lol well anyways another update many of the other positions were not filled but i did find 11 applicants so if you were choesen and did not get a position that was one of your choices sorry but they were already taken mianhae! but please i hope tht doesn't change ur mind about being in the story anyways HWAITING!


11~18~14

Konnichiwa! So the members are all finally revealed! So the story will start soon so Hwaiting! You're probably wondering who the love interests are and what not so I shall tell you now.
Name / love interest /  love rival / Rival
Park Mikyoung / Xiumin / n/a / n/a 
Liang Naiyu / Lay / n/a / Hyuna
park Rui / DO / n/a / Jiyeon
Kwon Jiyeon / Chanyeol / Mark / n/a
Byun Eunbi / Luhan / Minho/ Wendy
Baek Seulmi / Baekhyun / n/a / Daeun
Jewel Kwon / Suho / Wooyoung / n/a
Jin Xiao Mi / Chen / n/a / Yura
Lee Yuki / Sehun / n/a / Areum
Jang Ae Rim / kai / Krystal
Lee Nora / Tao / Jonghyun / Rika (oc)
Ahn Jihyun / Kris / n/a / Minah

11~20~14

Ni Hao! so the first chapter is up! yay and so I have something for you! If you would like, PM the other members or such to discuss the dorm roomates or you could discuss it down below in the comments, but just let me know if you guys came up with something because why not cx anyways yes PM or comment below who you want to be roomates with and it can be anyone in DREAM Thank you! HWAITING!