Chapter 1: Being Chosen!

~DREAM: SMEntertainment's New Girl Group~ | Story Starting |

In a small room, in the SM Entertainment building, there were dozens of girls waiting for Lee Soomon to come and announce the new debuting girl group and its members. Many statements like, "I wonder who it will be," or "There's no way they can't choose me." were all throughout the room, but were soon interrupted with the opening of a door. "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Lee Sooman." The man, Chairman of SM Ent., had greeted. "Annyeonghaseyo, Sooman-seonbaenim!" Everyone greeted him back and bowed. "As you all are probably wondering, I will reveal the new girl group and its members." and everyone clapped at his statement. "And here to help me with that is," He began and everyone whispered among themselves surprised and wondering who it would be, "is EXO." He said and gestured to the door and soon enough the 12 members of EXO walked through and bowed. "We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, We are EXO!" many of the girls were screaming slightly, but still trying to remain calm in front of Lee Sooman.

"The new group will be the sister group to EXO and have 12 members as well. Each one of them have an envelope that contains the name of a member and that member will be his partner." Mr. Lee explained and many of the grils were biting their nails with nervousness. He motioned over to the boys and they all looked at each other before Minseok stepped up. "I'll go first," he volunteered and showed off his cute smile.

He slowly opened up the envelope and read the name aloud, "Park...Mikyoung! Yoohoo!" He read slowly at first, then realized it was his best friend and cheered. Mikyoung slowly walked up to where Xiumin was walking as some people clapped and some were shooting glares at her back. Minseok engulfed Mikyoung in a head while messing up her hair. "Yah! I will bite your hand off!" She joked while elbowing him in the stomach and laughed. After Lee Sooman coughed, the two became quiet again and Minseok slung his arm around her shoulder. 

"I will go!" Yixing said raising his hand and showing his dimples. He opened up his envelope as well and read, "Liang Naiyu!" Naiyu walked up as the other trainees clapped and Yixing was probably the person who was clapping the loudest. "Yay, your my partner!" he said smiling brightly at her and she just poked his dimples as DO volunteered to open his next. 

"Park Rui!" he smiled warmly at her as she shyly walked up. Rui then smiled warmly back at him and gave him a hug. many of the other trainees were making barf sounds, but were hushed by another cough from Mr. Lee. Chanyeol walked forward and fixd his hat before opening up the letter.

"Kwon Jiyeon!" he exclaimed before looking at searching for her around the room. When he spotted her he smiled at loudly clapped while she walked up. He grinned at her and she just rolled her eyes and smiled back. "Luhan, you go." Chanyeol told Luhan and pushed him forward. "Yah! pfft." Luhan said back to Chanyeol before akwardly standing there and opening up the envelope.

"Byun Eunbi." Eunbi gasped, along with many of the other trainees, and went up to Luhan. He laughed and then slung his arm around her shoulders and walked back in line with the rest of the members. "I should go since my surname was called." Baekhyun said before going up and flipping his hair a bit. 

"Baek Seulmi! Yah!" He gasped and pointed to Seulmi who pointed back and walked up. "I thought I was done with you after high school!" he joked with her. "Shut up, Byun Baekhyun." She laughed with him. 

Junmyeon walked forward and opened his envelope, "Jewel Kwon!" he clapped and she bowed as she walked up. Jewel got many glares for she wasn't the most liked trainee.

"Jin Xiao Mi!" Jongdae said immediately without letting Suho and Jewel to completely have their moment. Xiao Mi perked up and walked up to Chen. "Aren't you glad it's me you're partnered with?" He said wiggling his eyebrows at her and she just rolled her eyes before standing in line.

The maknae, Sehun went up and opened his envelope and his eyes grew wide, "Lee Yuki!?" He said in shock. Yuki was also in shock and she slowly walked up. They glared at each other for a moment then went straight back in line not saying a word to each other.

Jongin gave Sehun a pat on the back before he walked up and opened his envelope. To his enjoyment he read, "Jang Ae Rim!" which is also the name of his secret girlfriend of 2 months. No one knows except for Sehun, yet. As she walked up they winked at each other then went in line.

"Lee Nora!' Zitao called out. Nora walked up and bowed slightly as Zitao bowed in return. The two of them stoodawkwardly next to each other for a little bit, but seemed to relax after a while.

"C'mon cold guy, go already!" Baekhyun called out and Yifan just looked at him before opening the last envelope. "Ahn Jihyun," he said and Jihyun walked up, fangirling on the inside, and bowed to Yifan and smiled. 

"These are the new members of DREAM!" Lee Sooman stated and many flashes went off, meaning many pictures were taken fo EXO and the new girl group, DREAM. "I hope you all get along well and I wish the best of luck to all of you. DREAM, this is your manager, Min Shinwoo. He will show you to your dorms. Thank you everyone!" Lee Sooman made his last announcments before taking his leave along with many angry and upset girls that were begging him and cussing at him. "Woohoo!" Some of the members of EXO and DREAM cheered as others stayed quiet. Soon EXO left to continue their schedules, bidding a goodbye to the new idols. "Well, let's get you guys to your dorms shall we?" Shinwoo said and led them to 2 black vans. Mikyoung, Rui, Jiyeon, Seulmi, Yuki, and Aerim all went in one van while Naiyu, Eunbi, Jewel, Xiaomi, Nora, and Jihyun went in the other van.

On the way to the dorm, the car ride was a bit awkward at first, but soon the girls were all having conversations and they knew that this would be the start of great friendships and an amazing journey was waiting ahead of them.



////////////
Annyeong everyione! first chapter! Please read the update cx thank you cx