Chapter 6: Xiangji HanBi

~DREAM: SMEntertainment's New Girl Group~ | Story Starting |


          ~  The Xiangji HanBi Filming  ~



  Eunbi and Luhan are currently in the van talking to other staff members about their scenes for the music video. "So when we get there, we will have you go to hair and makeup and then begin filming." One of the staff membes explained and the two nodded. "Ah, what is the concept of ours?" Eunbi asked. "You two will be taking photos around Seoul. You are two friends that meet up coincidentally in Seoul and begin to take pictures with one another." "Ohhh, okay! Sounds good to me." Luhan said and put his thumb up. "Me too!" She smiled.

  In the car ride, Eunbi was about to fall asleep when Luhan gently pushed her, "Yah!" She said back in annoyance. "Don't fall asleep, your eyes will be puffy when we film." He laughed and she scrunched her nose at his statement. "I don't care I just want sleep." She pouted before laying her head down on his shoulder. "You are so stubborn." He teases in Chinese and she just elbows him in the gut, "Oops, sorry I was just trying to get comfortable." She laughed as he held his stomach.

 Before they knew it, the two were of to dreamland. Also before they knew it, they arrived at the set of their scene.

"Yah! Kids! Wake up, it's time to film!" Says one of the PDs. The two slowly and groggily got up from their slumber and exited the black van. When they split up to get their hair and makeup done, Luhan was given his camera while Eunbi had to wait because they were going to film her bike scene first. Luhan finished before Eunbi and decide to take pictures of the half bare face, Byun Eunbi. He ran over to where she was screaming, "Oh my gosh! It's Byun Eunbi! I'm your biggest fan! Let me take a picture!" He was snapping photos like there was no tomorrow.

  Eunbi had only gotten her BB cream on and that's it, so she was a little bit embarressed and started to blush. "Luhan! Get out of here!" She said laughing and smacking him away. "Nope! I can't let this moment just pass by." He said taking more and more pictures of his favorite idol who hasn't even debuted yet. Once she was done, the staff took her to a sidewalk that had the bike already set in place. "Eunbi! You will just ride the bike down and make sure to look happy and lip sync your lines while we play it, okay?" "Ne!" She replied while getting on the bike.

  "Action!" The director yelled and she took down the slight hill. During the filming Luhan was secretly taking pictures of her, thinking of how pretty she was. "Cut!" The director yelled when she stumbed a little bit at the end. "Are you okay?" "Ne!" She replied while laughing and walking the bike back up. "Aigoo, this is too much!" She said overexaggerating her tiredness making Luhan roll his eyes and laugh. "Action!" This time she got it down wthout messing up and created a beautiful scene. 

 They were then led to a grassy area in front of a water fountain and a few buildings. "Luhan, you will be singing your part and look at the camera, we will give you a signal to look back at Eunbi. Eunbi, that is when you wave to Luhan and Luhan turns back to the camera and does the fighting sign." "Okay!" The two took off to their places and were ready to film. "Action!" Luhan was looking at the camera and easily showed happiness in his expressions. The PD gave the signal and they did as they were instructed too. They filmed this a few more times that way the editors can pick the best on outof them all. For the last scene, the stood back to back and took pitures of the scenery as the camera circled around them.

 "Good job! Since we finished you can either sleep in the car, mess around here, or go eat." The staff told them and they high fived each other. "We will be meeting up with everyone else later to shoot the last scenes needed." "LuLu! Let's go get some hoddeok! I'm hungry!" "Ne! I haven't had hoddeok in awhile!" He said and the walked to a hoddeok stand, arms linked together. "Annyeonghasyo ahjussi! 2 hoddeoks please!" Eunbi smiled and Luhan began taking out his wallet. "Wah, what a manly man! Thank you Luhan Oppa! Kamsahabnida ahjussi!" She said thanking both of them men an handing Luhan his hoddeok before stuffing her face with hers.

 Luhan just looked at her and laughed as she became flushed agan. "Ehe, Mianhae." She said wiping the crumbs off . "Ah, Eunbi-ah, Let's take a photo!" Luhan said pulling out his phone ad holding it up. "Hana, dul, set!" He counted and pressed the button. Eunbi smiled and help up a v sign as Luhan held up the hoddeok piece.

 "Ah, cute. Send me okay?" "Okay now let's go back no." He said putting his arm around her shoulders, the two head back to the van. They fell asleep once again, leaning on each oher fo support.



//////////btw Xiangj means camera in Chinese and HanBi is a mix of Luhan and Eunbi c: and i couldnt find any pictures of Hyun young holding up a v sign xc