Chapter 3: The First Day of Being an Idol

~DREAM: SMEntertainment's New Girl Group~ | Story Starting |

The next day came quickly and soon enough it was 5:00 and Jihyun had woken up. Realizing that it was time to get ready for their day, she started to wake up all the other members, starting with her roommate, Aerim. "Yah, Aerim-ssi. Time to wake up." She whipsered while lightly shaking her. "5 more minutes." Aerim begged and Jihyun couldn't say no so she went to the next room, Jiyeon and Jewel's. "Jiyeon-ssi, Jewel-ssi. Wake up. We have a schedule!" She said walking quietly over to them and shook them slightly and they both began to get up. "What time is it?" Jiyeon asked while rubbing her eyes as jewel yawned. "5:02" Jihyun replied and Jewel gave up the 'OK' sign and Jihyun went to the next room, Rui and Yuki's. Walking in, she saw Yuki still laying in bed, but Rui was up already and looking out the window. "Rui-ssi? You're up already?" "Ne, I like to watch the sunrisees." Rui replied and looked back out the window. "They are pretty. Well I'm gonna wake up the other members. Could you wake up Yuki?" Jihyun asks heading back to the door. "Sure thing." Rui smiled and Jihyun went to the next room. Naiyu and Nora were quietly sleeping, but as soon as the door opened, Naiyu had woken up and groaned realizing they had a busy day today. Jihyun whispered, "Mianhae" before going over to Nora who was sleep talking and gently shook her. After awhile she managed to wake up and Jihyun went to the next room. Seulmi was a person who could sleep all day if she wanted to and Mikyoung snores quietly when she sleeps. Jihyun walked over to the snoring leader and shook her slowly waking her up from her slumber. After Mikyoung had woken up, she woke up Seulmi which was a bit hard, but manage to do it. She then went to the last room that belonged to Eunbi and Xiaomi. She walked in to find Eunbi sleeping like a normal person while Xiaomi had wide open and was drooling. Jihyun laughed at the sight and decided to wake up Eunbi first. The two of them took a picture with the sleeping Xiaomi then woker her up. "Oh, gross." Xiaomi said wiping as she sat up with her bed head hair sticking up. 

The 12 members had 4 bathrooms to share and three would go to each one. There was no specific order so they all just went wherever. After Jewel had finished cleaning up, she went into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone, but when she opened the fridge she saw that there weas nothing. Absolutely nothing. She sighed heavily, "When we get back we need to go grocery shopping!" She yelled to the other members and sat down on the couch and the TV. It went to the news and the story was about SM Entertainment. "SM Entertainment has told that they are debuting another girl group that is the sister group to EXO! They said they will be releasing the members and their information soon!We will update you soon!" The news reporter said and Jihyun walked and calpped her hands in excitement and awkwardly sat on the couch beside Jewel. "Were they talking about us?" Jihyun asked trying to start a conversation, but Jewel just nodded with a little/mm/ and went on her phone. "okay." Jihyun said dragging out the 'o' and the remaining members walked in one by one and Xiaomi was the last one to arrive in the main room. Just as she walked in, the doorbell chimed. Nora got up and ran to the door, opening it to reveal their manager. "Are you girls ready to go?" He smiled and they all bowed and greeted him before putting on their shoes and heading to the two vans. They split up into the vans by group K or M, which they decided on last night as well. 

~ At a photography building ~

Standing outside a gray building, Manager Shinwoo stood before the girls and spoke, "This is where you will be taking your debut photos. Please be respectful yet have fun at the same time. Wouldn't want you to be boring, now would we?" He joked and led them into the building where they were greeted by the staff. The girls were all paired up with a 2 stylist and were led into a room to get their hair and makeup done and to have their outfits picked out. During the photoshoot, some were having trouble managing to do the y and serious concept, while others were doing amazing. Then it switched around when they had to change the concept to a more natural and happy look. They also were a bit uncomfortable because some weren't use to posing or such, but overall they managed to come up with some amazing photos that even the staff was amazed by. "Okay, now for the last photo I want you all to do DREAM's signature pose!" The photographer said and they all glanced at each other with a confused look. "Y'know like how EXO's is to hold up a thumbs up sign." The photographer said with a look that said 'Duh.' They said "Oh." in unison and laughed a bit, but then conversed with each other on what they were going to do. After a few minuites they all looked back at the camera and Mikyoung began to count. "Hana, Dul, Set." "DREAM ON!" They all said in unison while standing up with their legs parted slightly, holding up two fingers together and putting it to their forehead, bringing it up in the air while saying 'Dream', and then bringing it back down to their foreheads as they said 'on' and stayed in that pose. The photographer clapped and took many shots of them in their new signature pose. "Very cute!" He complimented before saying, "Oh dear, I forgot. That wasn't your last photo, there's a few more." He said and the girls all whined. 

"Yah, don't whine, these will be the last ones I promise. Now bring them in." He said into a little earpiece he was wearing to communicate with the staff. Soon the doors had opened and EXO members walked in looking very handsome (as always cx). They seemed to have gotten their outfit and makeup done with a similar theme to DREAM's debut concept. "For these photos, you will be pairing up with your partner, whom you should have met when you were chosen, and will take some photos together! Now it would take an awful long time if I was the only one taking the pictures so each pair is going to go with a different photographer! Okay and go!" he said and the EXO members had found their 'other-halfs' and went to the assigned photographers. 

Jihyun swallowed and smiled awkwardly at Yifan as they were beginning their photoshoot. "Don't be nervous, it's just me." Kris said comforting her, but little did he know that 'just him' made her heart flutter at an incredible speed. She just nodded in response and did her best to not look awkward in the photos. it seems like she did okay because afterwards, the photographer commented on how cute they were. 

Nora and Zitao were a bit awkward at first, but as soon as the camera began taking photos, they posed as if they really were a couple. The two weren't afraid of skin ship or what it seemed like and the photos turned out to be magnificent and sure to make others jealous. The photographer applauded them and as soon as they were done they went back to being a bit awkward and had a good amount of distance between them.

Aerim and Jongin gave each other a small peck on the cheek, with their fellow members making hurling noises in the background, and went off to their photoshoot. The two obviously weren't afraid to show skinship with each other and the photographer couldn't stop squealing for she couldn't handle the fluffiness coming from the couple. They mainly had a lot of funny and playful photos instead of the more serious ones.

Sehun grumbled as he walked over to Yuki and she scowled at him. "Yah, wipe that off your face and let's get this over with." He said pulling her hair a bit before walking off the photographer. "Aish! That hurts y'know!" She said rubbing her head and walking over. When the photographer started taking photos, they managed to put aside their arguements and just take pictures. If you just looked at the photos, you wouldn't even know that they hate each other. After the photoshoot was done, Yuki reached up and pulled his hair and stuck out her tongue before walking back to her members. "Pabo!" Sehun yelled back while walking to s and rubbed his head.

Xiaomi greeted Jongdae and he linked their arms together and walked over to their photographer. "Ah, you two are close?" the photographer asked notcing how they walked over. "Meh." Xiaomi joked making Chen whine, "I'll take your phone back, Ms. No-Password!" and the two of them laughed and the photographer started snapping photos without the two even knowing. When they did notice, they took some serious photos then just went back to laughing ones.

Jewel and Junmyeon walked up to each other and bowed and walked over to their photographer. During the photoshoot, they were showing a lot of skinship and were very huggy. The photographer commented on almost every pose they did, saying how wonderful and adorable they looked with each other. After the photoshoot was done, instead of going to their otehr members, they hung out with each other instead.

Seulmi and Baekhyun walked up to each other and linked their arms and decided to have small talk with each other while walking over to the photographer. "You miss me since school?" "Aniyo, you were annoying and still are." Seulmi joked and they laughed. While taking the photos, they two of them had a hard time taking serious once since one would pinch or elbow the other, so the photographer just told them to have fun which they did.

Luhan walked up to Eunbi and said something to her in Chinese. "Luhan! You know I don't know what you're saying!" She whined and he just laughed. "C'mon, let's go." The two were one fo the best to take a serious photo and also took photos that would make fans jealous. Since the two were close off camera, they were more comfortable with each other and had fun.

Chanyeol walked up to Jiyeon and smiled "Shall we go?" He said and she just laughed "Okay, giant fairy, let's go." The two of them took many smiling photos, of course mainly because of Chanyeol. Whenever Jiyeon tried taking a serious photo, Chanyeol would do something to bug her or make her smile himself by pushing up the corners of . The photographer though it was absolutely adorable and said that they did a good job at looking like a couple.

Rui had walked up to Kyungsoo and greeted him with a big smile. He laughed at her huge smile and dragged her over to the photoshoot area. The two literally only took one serious photo because it was a bit awkward for them so they just took a bunch of laughing and fun ones. The photographer let them look at the photos and the two were having a huge laugh at that, commenting on how weird the other would look.

Lanie and Yixing bowed slightly and started to talk in Chinese, which they were more comfortable speaking with each other. During the photoshoot, they would often try to embarrass one another like making bunny ears behind their head or poking them, etc. The photographer found it hilarious and said that the photos turned out to be very antural and appealing. 

Minseok walked over to Mikyoung and slung his arm around her shoulders, as he always does, and walked to the photoshoot area. They took some serious ones and some derpy ones. They did many weird poses and made ugly yet cute faces for the camera and managed to make the photographer laugh the entire time. After they were done, the two of them hung out as well instead of going to their other members.

As everyone began finishing up, EXO took their leaving, saying goodbye and thank you to everyone as DREAM went to their dressing rooms to wash off the makeup and change. When they thanked everyone and left the building, before entering the vans, Manager Shinwoo got a text stating that there was no more practice since the dance choreographer was sick and so was the vocals teacher. Announcing this to the girls, they all cheered and scrambled into the vans to get home faster. Arriving at their house they all collapsed in the main room, some on the floor, soom on the couch, and some in the bean bags. "Today was so tiring," Xiaomi sighed and everyone agreed. "Then again this is only the beginning. Just wait things will get even more tiring." Yuki stated and everyone groaned. They all had small talk with each other in order to bond more and one by one, they began to fall asleep, dreaming of who knows what.