Chapter 7: Minnie and Mickey

~DREAM: SMEntertainment's New Girl Group~ | Story Starting |

~ Minnie and Mickey Filming ~


  Mikyoung and Minseok found out that for their scene, it was based on a girl who wears one of those mascot type costumes of a cartoon girl who gives balloons to children and an artists admires her from afar and eventually confesses by wearing a mascot costume himself but of a cartoon boy. "Wah, that's so cute!" Mikyoung exclaimed when she was told about the idea. "It's like what happens in dramas!" "You would refer to dramas." Minseok teased refering to her obsession with k-dramas. "Shut up, Minnie." She pouted and it his arm. "Yah, how old are you and you're still pouting!" He said scrunchin his nose. After they had a good laugh, Minseok placed a pillow on her lap and put a blanket over himself. "Yah! What are you doing?" She asked him and simply told her that he was going to sleep. 

  Not long after, he fell asleep and Mikyoung had a wonderful idea. "Minnie." She whispered to make sure that he was a sleep before taking out her phone. She chuckled while taking the photo of Minseok sleeping and decided to post it on her twitter and instagram.


(Caption: "Look who fell asleep kekeke. Don't be mad after seeing this okay? What a dumby he is, don't fall asleep next time okay, that way I won't be bored kekeke Sleep well, my Minnie cx c:!~")

  After posing it she put away her phone and looked at the sleeping baozi. 'If only we weren't idols, Minseok-ah.' she though as she brshed her fingers through his hair and began falling asleep herself. Before they knew it, they were being awoken by the staff who was vigorously shaking the sleeping idols. "Wake up! Kim Minseok and Park Mikyoung! Wake up!" Eventually the two woke up from the car and stumbled out.

  They were at some street that was busy, but not too busy. "Okay, go get your makeup done and Mikyoung get your costume on." "Ne!" hey split up and went to get their looks perfected. Mikyoung met up with a PD after she got her costume on and they began to film her scene where she would hand out balloons to the children that were running around. While she was filming, so was Minseok who had to watch her while drawing a potrait of the costume. The directors praised him for his good acting, but it really wasn't acting because he already had admiration in Mikyoung and always had love in his eyes whenever he saw her. Of course being an idol and from the same entertainment, it was impossible.
 

  The next scene they filmed was where Mikyoung had to be nervous when Minseok sat down next to her, running off with the mascot head backwards. They had to film it a couple of times because Mikyoung kept trpping from the head being backwards, she even fell on the floor and gave everyone a heart attack. They finally finished when it was dark and filmed the scene where Minseok confesses to Mikyoung with a boy mascot costume and they end up sitting next to each other. During the filming, she laid her head on his shoulder, which the producers absolutely loved. When they had finally finished filming, the pair sat back in the car warming up underneith the blue blanket.

  "Minnie." Minseok called out and she looked up at him with heavy eyes. "Ne Mickey?" He began getting flustered and just shrugged his thought off. "A-ah nevermind. Sleep well Mickey." He smiled as she fell asleep across his lap.


  He took a picture of her, but didn't post it for he wanted to keep it all to himself. He went on his instagram and noticed something that looked familiar to his face. 'Yah! This girl! Posting pictures of me sleeping! Aisshhhh!' he thought but softened as he looked down at her. 'Oh well. My Mickey' was his last thought as he drifted off to sleep as well.