Chapter 2: The Dorm

~DREAM: SMEntertainment's New Girl Group~ | Story Starting |

The 12 girls pulled up to a building and hopped out of the vans. 



"Okay DREAM, This is where you dorm is located as well as many other SM idols, so don't be alarmed if you see them running around here without a mask or something." Manager Shinwoo said before leading them into the building. He led them into the elevators and went to the 3 floor and went to the 3rd door down. Stopping in front of the door, he gave all of them a key card and said, "These are your keys, do not lose them. I will leave you all here to unpack and get to know one another." "Thank you!" They all bowed to him and he bowed back and left smiling. Mikyoung looked at her fellow members, who gave her a look that said 'go ahead' and she took her key and pressed it against the handle. After making a beep noise, she opened the door and everyone gasped and walked around, "This is so cool!" and "Way better than my other apartment." was heard around the dorm.



Nora, Naiyu, Rui, and Xiaomi all ran up to the couches andjumped onto them. When they landed on them, they all said, "ahh." in unison and then laughed with each other. They all took out their phones and began taking selcas with one another or had the other take a photo of them on the couches. Yuki, Aerim, Jewel, and Jihyun went outside onto the balcony to see their amazing view. They all took pictures with each other and took candid photos of one another as well. Mikyoung, Jiyeon, Eunbi, and Seulmi went to explore the house more and went into the kitchen, "Wow." Is what they all said, "It's very-" Eunbi began saying, but couldn't find the right word so Seulmi said, "Green?" making the other members laugh. "So who knows how to cook?" Mikyoung asked and Jewel ran in, "I do!" "Alright then, you are the head chef." Mikyoung joked and went over to the counter that had a little card on it.



"Dear DREAM," Mikyoung read out loud as the other members came into the kitchen and sat down. "Welcome to the SM Entertainment family! We hope you are enjoying your new dorm and feel free to wander around the building because only SM idols live there. Your rooms have already been assigned and have your names on each door. Be ready at 6:00 AM tomorrow because there will be 2 vans again waiting to take you back to the SM Main building. You will begin your debut photoshoot and practice! And don't forget to pick your leader! Thank you and welcome again! ~Signed Lee SooMan" After she was done reading everyone cheered and high-fived one another. "So, who's gonna be the member?" Everyone looked around at each other deciding on who it will be. "I think it should be the oldest." Eunbi said and others nodded in agreement. "Me too!" Hyomi said. "Who's the oldest?" They all stated their birthdays and figured out that the oldest is Mikyoung and that she was fit to be a leader, well almost. They all clapped then went off to find their rooms.

   (Pretend there's more lighting and its neater cx mianhae)

The first room had Eunbi and Xiaomi written on it and the two girls wiggled their eyebrows at each other and laughed while walking in. They dropped their stuff and jumped onto the beds, belly flopping onto them and laughing with each other. "Selca with my new roomie!" Xiaomi said while holding up her phone and taking a picture with Eunbi. 



The next door down had Mikyoung and Seulmi's names on it and the two of them grinned and walked in. They neatly layed down their stuff on the desks and then opened the windows. They laughed at all the noise coming from Xiaomi and Eunbi's room. Mikyoung took out her phone as well and did a derp face and Seulmi joined her, laughing along. They took loads of selcas and immediately posted them on twitter and instagram.



The third room had the names Nora and Naiyu on it and the two girls walked in and Nora immediately exclaimed, "This is so cool!" and Naiyu covered her ears while laughing, "You're loud aren't you?" Nora just laughed awkwardly as Naiyu came up to her and high-fived her while yelling, "Me too!" and the two were soon lauging like no tomorrow.



The fourth room belonged to Jihyun and Aerim. The two walked in and looked at the cute picture on the wall before deciding beds. Hmm, I'll get the bottom one since I'm older, I don't move as easily." Jihyun joked and Aerim was surprised. "You're my unnie? I thought you were the maknae! Wow! Okay!" She said to Jihyun who was laughing the entire time.



The fifth room was owned by Jiyeon and Jewel. The two walked in and carefully laid down their stuff and sat on the beds. "Heads up, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I might be cleaning a lot." Jewel said and Jiyeon laughed. "Don't worry I am too." She smiled and the two of them toook a nice photo together and posted it on twitter and instagram.



The last room had the names Rui and Yuki on it. They walked in and Yuki neatly layed her stuff on the floor while Rui just dropped her stuff and hopped on the bottom bunk. "I call this one!" She said laughing as Yuki laughed along as well and went on the top bunk. "Let's take a picture!" Rui recommended and hung onto the top bunk while taking the picture and the two of them were laughing as well.

Everyone got along with their new roommates and soon came night and the girls were fast asleep, gaining energy for the next day, when their lives as idols would officially start.