Chapter 5: Filming and Last Practice Pt. 1

~DREAM: SMEntertainment's New Girl Group~ | Story Starting |

 Today is the last day of practicing and then tomorrow recording starts and the day after they film their first music video. Many of the members are tired out, but are still giving their best. They are curently practicing the choreography for their song, "Bad Girl". During the run-through, Nora has messed up with the timing during one move and that caused the attention of the manager. "Nora! You know your mistake right?" "Ne!" She called out and they replayed the song as the began dancing once again, but Nora had yet again been off sync with the other members. "Nora! Listen to the beat and slow down!" She nodded her head and they ran through it again. After the third time of not getting the choreography down, she began to get stressed and asked to take a break and get some water. 

 After the got some water, she sat down against the wall and thought about how she was doing. While doing that, she didn't notice the other person walking down the same hallway. "Nora-ssi?" 

 The DREAM member lifted up her head to see her EXO partner, Tao. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo Zitao-sunbaenim." "You don't have to call me sunbaenim." He smiled and sat down next to her trying not to be awkward. "Why are you out here? Aren't you guys supposed to be practicing for your debut?" "We are, but I keep messing up." She said laughing and playing with her fingers. "I did too. I remember those days." "This is why I call you sunbaenim because you sound so old!" She laughed as well as he did. "Okay Okay, go back and practice, who cares if you keep messing up that just means that you will stand out more than the rest." He smiled while helping her up. "Thanks, Zitao." She said putting emphasis on his name and went back into the dance room. 

 After two more runs, they got the choreography on time and everything was perfect. They were all sprawled out on the floor and breathing heavily. "Manager Oppa!" Mikyoung called out. "Ne?" "Do we have anything else to do today?" "Ne!" The girls groaned and he laughed "Of course you do! You're idols now, you will be busy 24/7."

 "Manager oppa!" Naiyu raised her and and nodded his head in acknowledgement. "What is the rest of the schedule then?" "We are going to head downstairs into the lobby and meet with EXO. From there you all will be split up and film your scenes for the 'S.E.O.U.L' Music video. Okay?" "Ne!" They all say while laying back down on their backs. "I wonder what part we are going to each get." Xiaomi said and the others thought about that too. "I bet Aerim is gonna love this since she gets to spend time with her boyfriend, Jongin." Eunbi said and the others cooed and made kissy faces while laughing. "What are you talking about?" She sad blushing "I saw you guys when we were at the Music Bank Concert." Eunbi grinned. "You saw us!" She stammered.

 "No I was only joking, but did you just confess to us that you are dating Kim Jongin?" Everyone stared at her with amused eyes. "No! Of course not! I signed a contract remember!" She stuttered and everyone laughed while patting her on the back and saying that they know and they were just joking.

  "C'mon girls let's go!" Manager Shinwoo called for them and the 12 went downstairs. There, the 12 members of EXO were waiting for them. "Okay, now you will all be going to different areas for filming with EXO and later on if you are done, we will film the scenes where you are all together. Okay?" Manager explained and they all nodded. "Wait, Manager Oppa! I have a question!" Seulmi called out "Since some of us are in K but some of our EXO partners are not K, what do we do?" "Since this is mainly for DREAM, it does not matter. Now hurry before there is no time left!"

 Everyone got into the parking area where there were 12 cars waiting and each pair set off to their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Annyeong! So here is part 1 cx so i want your opinion, should i make a chapter for every pair and them filming or should I just make a long chapter that might take longer comment below! Thanks guys i want your feedback! c: also dont worry about the Nora thing, if you are. Im making a pair event thingy every chapter cx