Chapter 8

Apartment: should we stay?

* sorry for long waiting..

 

25th June 2012

"He is telling me about having private lesson with your brother," Seon Ju is sipping from his cup while talking to Haha about his son.
"Yah..mianhe. I'm supposed to tell you about his activity."
"No worry. As long as he is happy. Its been a while he will telling me about his activity. Oh by the way..i'm leaving for States tomorrow and he requested to stay over at your place. Is it okay? "
"Huh?" Haha was blank for a while. He worried about that lady in his house.
"You know..he totally cannot tolerate with my wife now. As she is pregnant, i'm worried bad things will happened to her. So i'm bringing her also but Hee Young cannot left school."
"Arasso..you can left it to me."
"Haha, you always help me. I trust you more compare to my personal assistant. Don't worry, i'll give you more for your salary and his pocket money."
Haha just nodded lightly. He felt a heavy burden just been throwed on his shoulder.

*****************************************************************************************

That night, Haha together with his brothers went to do some groceries as they will babysitting a boy for few days at home.
"Hyung, does he eat this?" Kwangsoo shows Haha a bar of chocolate.
"Yah. Kwangsoo, just give him normal food."
"Oh Haha, we need to make breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. So i'm suggesting we do take turn for it." Jongkook planning for the family roster.
"But i cannot cook.." Kwangsoo interrupted in the middle.
"Then you give him a lot of chocolate bar. Aishh.." Annoying Haha push the trolley towards the counter. Kwangsoo is hesitating to buy more chocolate bar with him.

once they reached the house, Haha suggested that he will be sleeping in the second room with Hee Young. So they preparing for the room. While making up the bed..
'Creakkkk.....' Three of them turned to the sound of the window.
"Hyung, i always had the problem with this window. Its loose, i can't close it properly. When wind comes it will open widely." Kwangsoo tried to close back the window but before he able to reach the handle, a strong wind blow and cause the curtain to drop off also.
"Woah..that is a strong one!" Haha sound amazed while Jongkook is looking outside the window with intense gaze.
"Wae hyung?" Both Kwangsoo and Haha also looking at same direction.
"What is that?" Jongkook is pointing towards the opposite building. The building is same height as their level of apartment. And at the top of it is an open garden. Its actually a nice view when night time but they never realized it as the window always closed with curtain. in the middle of the garden, there is a fake tree in which they put as the centre of attraction.
"Its a garden and we never know about this?" Ask Kwangsoo.
"But if there is building in front, why we got the strong wind?" Jongkook is debating on the direction of the wind which made sense to his two brother.
"Maybe there is something about the building.." Jongkook kept looking to the building.
"Hyung..this Seon Ju ssi's building. He told me before. He bought this building few years ago. He said this building had its sentimental value."
"Ah..maybe its the place where he met his wife" Kwangsoo jumped to the conclusion.
"And maybe the garden its the place of he proposing." Add Jongkook.
"Hyung! You are so romantic..yeah!!" Haha screamed. Then they continue their work while Jongkook work on the window. "Hee Young will love the view" Jongkook mumbled by himself.

*****************************************************************************************

Its been three days Hee Young stay with them. he didn't bring any problem to them and they also happily took care of the boy. He is quite active child but very sensitive when talking about his family.
That night, Kwangsoo wake up in the middle of night as he felt thirsty. He walk passed the living room, when noticed Hee Young sleeping on the couch.
"Aish..Haha hyung, you should watch out this boy." Kwangsoo just about to carry Hee Young to his room when a cold hand grabbed his arm.
"Left him here...he sleep better on my lap." Startled Kwangsoo slowly turned to his side.
A lady with cream white gown is supporting Hee young's head on her lap. She is looking at Hee young's face while caressing his hair. Kwangsoo gulped his saliva and his heartbeat started to thump fast. His feet is like being nailed to the ground. He is looking directly to her face awaiting for her to turn.
"You know me right?" That lady still look down.
"Eu..gene?" Kwangsoo's voice shaking. that lady made a soft laugh then she smile. Slowly she facing Kwangsoo.
"Don't be afraid. I'm just helping you guys. Handling a child is not easy."
Kwangsoo now is fall in sitting position in front of Eugene. He is directly facing her.
"Sukjin hyung..he is the one telling me about you..and the dream..the diary.."
"Its a good thing we met..you are so kind and caring. Thanks for your helping,"
"You know about us?" Kwangsoo started to feel comfortable around her.
" i can see and hear you guys."
"What else can we do? I mean to help you. I know its quite offensive but don't you think your life is miserable after your marriage? Maybe at first place you should not meet him."
"With love you know each other, with marriage you having each other. if the trust is no more in marriage its because you don't have enough love."
"I'm sorry,"
"Its okay. Its in the past. Can you help me?"
Kwangsoo nodded his head.
"Find my husband. Give him the diary."
"Where he is?"
"Your brother, Haha. He knew the place."
"How can he?"
"The place where Seon Ju will visit secretly."
Kwangsoo just stared at her.

******************************************************************************************

1st July 2012
"Hee Young ah..don't be sad. Tomorrow we can have our lesson again but tonight your father will come to pick you up. Arasso?" Jongkook is talking to the boy while Kwangsoo is checking on Haha.
"Ahjussi..can i stay longer? I sleep well here." Hee Young's words made Kwangsoo startled. It reminds him on his agreement with Eugene. while Jongkook is comforting Hee Young, Kwangsoo approaching Haha.
"Hyung, you always drive your boss around right?" Haha nodded while packing Hee Young's stuffs in the bag.
"Is he always went to some place that he looks like sneakily have to?"
"Wae?" Haha stared at him. He just don't understand the question.
"Aniya..i watches drama just now. The main chaaracter is investigating his boss as he noticed his boss always go to a 'secret' place and turned up he is a murder!"
" are you try to accuse my boss? Yah..kwangsoo! Don't watch drama. You are easily been fooled by the script."
"Just tell me the truth. You should know something."
"Why are you like this?let me go.." Haha is struggling to release himself from Kwangsoo. While they are fighting his phone ringing.
"Oh seon Ju ssi..my address? I'll text you in a while." Haha ended the call then he turn to Kwangsoo.
"Don't you dare talk anything in front of him!"

*****************************************************************************************

Seon Ju is standing in front of the building. Its bring him back to 8 years ago. He started to sweat.
"Why i'm nervous right now?" He mumbled and slowly push the button in elevator.
While walking to the door, he can sense the familiarity. He is been to this place. He is walking slowly when his phone ringing.
"Ya..i'm in front of the door. Hurry up!" Once he ended the call. He saw Haha.
'Why must this house?! Why he brought Hee Young here?' Seon Ju talked in his mind
"Seon Ju ssi, come lets have a drink first." Haha invited him inside.
"But i need to hurry." He still stood outside.
"Appa, come here." Hee Young approach from the back and pulled Seon Ju inside. He followed the steps.
"It will be a pleasure if you had a drink first with us." Jongkook offered him a cup of tea. He slowly took it and sip.
They had a short chat while Seon Ju quickly finishes his drink.
" Hee Young ah, omma waiting for us. She bought new toy for you. Come greet your uncle here."
Hee young get up slowly from the couch. After he bowed to Haha and Jongkook, seon Ju held his hand towards the door. Suddenly Kwangsoo blocked their way. He stared deep inside Seon Ju's eyes. Seon Ju step backward.
"Yah Kwangsoo!" Haha is trying to move his brother from blocking but his step stop as he see Kwangsoo is not himself.
"Why are you here?!" Kwangsoo's voice change to harsh and loud voice. Both of his brother are startled. Seon Ju held Hee Young's hand tightly.
"Who..who..is ..this? " Seon Ju looking at Haha. Haha who is panicking also step backward.
Kwangsoo grabbed Seon Ju's neck. He hold it tightly until he is choked and near dying. Jongkook rushed forward and helped to release the grip.Haha protected Hee Young.
"Kwangsoo ah..stop it! Yah..Kwangsoo!" Jongkook slapped hard on his brother's face until he is fell on the floor. Seon Ju is gasping for air. He is breathing heavily. He reached out for Hee Young.
"Why are you like this?" Jongkook is standing in front of lying Kwangsoo.
"Leave him alone!!!" Suddenly Kwangsoo getting up and rushing towards Seon Ju but he able to escape for another strangled. But Kwangsoo is faster, he grip Hee young's hand. Seon Ju still not release the other hand of Hee Young.
"Appa..Appa..its hurt!" Hee Young start to cry. Jongkook and. Haha is pulling Kwangsoo down. While they struggling, Hee young cry louder.
"Omma..let me go." Slowly Kwangsoo release the grip. Seon Ju who is in a shock looks towards Kwangsoo and Hee Young. He quickly hug Hee Young from another Kwangsoo attack.
"Eugene?" Seon Ju looking at Kwangsoo who had been holding by both of his brother on the floor.
"Mianhe..mianhe Eugene..please..let me go." Seon Ju breaks into tears.
"Arghhh!!" Kwangsoo begin to struggle again.
"Seon Ju ssi..run! Run and bring Hee young with you! Don't look back. We will handle this,"said Jongkook who is struggling to hold Kwangsoo. Haha also nod his head.
"Omma..omma.." Hee Young was forcely pulled towards the door and slowly his voice disappear and at that same time, Kwangsoo became weak and weaker before he collapsed on the floor.
"Hyung, we must bring him to hospital." Haha suggested as they wait for near 15minutes but Kwangsoo still did not regain his conciousness. After making sure that his brother still breathing, Jongkook carrying Kwangsoo on his back. They headed to hospital.
While waiting outside the emergency, Jongkook started to question
"What is Eugene and Seon Ju relation?" Haha who still in shock for what happened just now just sit still.
A new message came in to Haha's phone.
"Hyung..read this" Haha shows his phone to Jongkook.
'I cannot let you work for me anymore and don't come to my house. Don't try to get close to Hee Young or else i don't hesitate to sue your brother for attacking me - Seon Ju'

Jongkook put his arm over Haha's shoulder and patted it lightly.
"Don't worry Haha, hyung will make sure we are safe. Just wait for Kwangsoo. We are not destined to help her."

 

#***

okay so next chapter is about the last family. So all characters will meet up towards the end. Thank you for your support and your comment is needed for me to direct my storyline. Continue your reading. Fighting!