Attracting Danger

Master Theif

It's been about a while since Daehyun's last heist. In truth, the reason for his sudden hiatus was because he accidentally hurt his leg. But of course there's no way he'd actually say that. He only told Himchan how he got hurt to not worry him. Himchan showed concern while laughing like a hyena, "Oh~ the great master thief who stole from the royal family, clumsily slipped down the stairs while doing laundry!"

Feeling bored and restless, he had to have some fun despite needing a few more weeks to get better.

Daehyun was in a museum planning to steal something unannounced. His leg was still a little wonky so he had to be careful and avoid that hobo or he'd actually get caught.

 

Up on the balcony, easy peasy. Prepare frame free gun to shoot the cameras, check.

That's when Daehyun heard footsteps. His ears perked up and he kneeled hidden behing a pillar. Looking down from the balcony he saw a sofisticated well dress man with purple hair and glasses. "Thats odd...," Daehyun thought to himself. It's like 3:30 AM. Why is that guy here? 

The man walked around examining the pieces encased in glass as if they were things he could simply choose and buy. Finally he stopped and choose one. He threw the glass and smelled the jewels in estacy.

The sudden change in demeanor surprises Daehyun and at the same time the menacing smile on the strangers face sparked a bit of fear in him. He looked away from the creep. 

Daehyun had his head down then after a few moments lifted it up with a smile.

Hidden behind the pillar Daehyun's eyes lit up. Fear, huh? Something dangerous... Is always something fun. 

Daehyun took out a grappling hook he's been wanting to try out. he shot at the jewels and nicked from the other thief's hand.

"I'll be taking this!" Daehyun cockily said.

Immediately the other man took out his gun and shot at Daehyun. Daehyun had this pillar as a shield while he climbed out the way he came. Luckily Daehyun was used to being shot at, but this time it was rather close. He had never experienced a draw speed this fast.

His heart was racing. This new guy is really dangerous. Heh. But things can't just be left like this right? Daehyun decided to stick around despite escaping death. He successfully hid as he watched the other thief leave the building, noting the escape vehicles number.

With that info, later day he sent his new "friend" the neckalace he swiped, in broken pieces. The note he sent with it said, "let's meet again~ I'd like to play with you some more! - From Master Thief Daehyun".