Learning

Mister Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                                                                                  Chapter 7

                                                                                              Author POV


"Still, it doesn't feel like it's real, I just hope to wake up from a bad dream." said Jessica putting her hands on her head, like, it's too much in just a few hours. How fast things can change.

"And I really have to do something that horrible to survive?" She asked looking dumbfounded.

"Something like that. I'm sorry." Luhan said letting his head down and staring at his legs.

"And my limit is?" She asked cupping his chin and forced him to face her.

"I don't know how you're body would react. But a guy resisted 2 months." said Luhan looking in her eyes.

"Only? Are you kidding me? , I can't believe this." Jessica said turning around looking into the mirror.

"You wouldn't resist, trust me, it will eat you inside, you can't control it." said Luhan getting up from the bed and going behind her.

"When will be the change?" asked Jessica putting her hands on her body.

"In a few hours you will feel something strange in your body and then it will start." said Luhan putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Teach me." she said turning around to face him.

"I can't. First I have to see how you react. Because at first you will feel the urge to go to Suho." said Luhan looking at her with puppy eyes.

"I won't go and you will be here to take care of me and to make sure that I won't go to him." said Jessica with a serious face.

"Fine, my mistake and I have to fix it so I'll be your nanny." said Luhan with a huge sigh.

"Oh come on, it won't be that hard." She said trowing her tiny body on the bed.

"Trust me, it's harder than being a nanny for a 3 years old baby." He said looking at her with pity eyes.

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 

'I can't believe what I just did. What if her body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter