Begging

Mister Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                                                                                          Chapter 5

                                                                                          Author POV


"Why are you here? At this hour? Are you lost? " asked Jessica looking with an raised eyebrow at him.

"Actually mom send me to tell your father about tomorrow." said Luhan with an expressionless face.

"I'm all ears." said Jessica folding her arms.

"It's cold outside." said Luhan with a sigh.

"You can handle it." Jessica said with a smile.

"Actually I can't. Are you that impolite? " asked Luhan and this time it was his turn to raise an eyebrow.

"With you, of course." said Jessica still having that smile on her face.

Luhan just let out a sigh. He took Jessica's arm and pulled her out of the house.

"What the hell? It's cold and I have only this damn T-shirt and jeans on me." complained Jessica giving him a cold glance.

"So? You wouldn't invite me in." said Luhan like it wasn't a big deal.

"Screw you." She whispered and got back into the house with him.

"Oh, finally you say it out loud." said Luhan and a smile appear on his face.

"It is just another way to say go to hell." Jessica said looking at him with cold eyes.

"So, tomorrow at 10 A.M. we are leaving." said Luhan and turned to get out.

"What? That's all. You could have just said it when you were outside." complained Jessica again rolling her eyes.

"So? And don't roll again your eyes at me." whisper Luhan narrowing his eyes at her.

"Why not? I'm not your puppet to do what you want." said Jessica rolling her eyes.

"It's just a warn. You'll see next time." said Luhan closing the door after him.

"W-what? Arght." said Jessica taking her cat into a hug.

"Tom, I should go to bed, right?" she asked the kitten.

Tom just wave his tail.

"Ok, fine. I'm going to sleep." She said putting the cat down and going upstairs to her room.

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


"You took everything you need sweetheart? " asked her father.

"Yes daddy, Taeyeon and Sehun are coming to take Tom today, they know where the key is." Said Jessica with a smile.

"Okay darling. Let me help you with these." said her dad taking the luggage from her.

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter