Miracle?

Mister Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                Chapter 2

                                                                                             Author POV

 

Another class where Luhan need to pay attention and try to act like it's something new, it isn't and again all the girls asked him to stay with them but he refused. Luhan usually stay with my Baekhyun or no one. He hates the face that girls are doing when he refuse them like he refused to be in a relationship. It's stupid.

Luhan in a bad mood too. The reason it was about 2 words: Jessica Jung. 

'That girl. How she can be in rank 3? She's always late, always bored at classes. Wonder how she study at home. At least that's what I've heard about her. I take advanced classes so I don't know exactly.' Luhan thought.
 
"Again?" asked Baekhyun disturbing him.

"It's not like I'm thinking of her every time." Luhan said to him.

"Not really every time but pretty much. If I wouldn't know you I've said that you are in love with her." said Baekhyun making fun of him.

Luhan glared at Baekhyun and he was just trying to hold back his laugh.

"What is it now?" he asked peering at Luhan face.

"Dad is coming home." He said looking at the desk.

"Man, stop already." said Baekhyun to him.

"I can't get it why is she here." Luhan snapped.

"Neither do I but what can I say." said Baekhyun and now both of them are annoyed by this subject.

"I know I know." Luhan said with a big sigh.

"Jiyeon told me once that Jessica has an imaginary friend." Luhan said now trying not to focus on Jessica but he just can't.

"You know that she can lie about anything." said Baekhyun, reminding him about how his girlfriend is like.

"I know. I just said that it's easy to believe her when she is talking about Jessica." Luhan said rolling his eyes.

"She is the worst mistake I've made but I can't break with her now." He said looking here and there to make sure that nobody pay attention to them.

"She is better than Jessica." said Baekhyun.

"Everyone is better then her." Luhan snapped.

They laughed about this but then the door opened 

"What are you doing here? This isn't the place for you." Luhan said expressionless.

"I just wanted to breath the same air as you two. Now you can kill me." said Jessica chuckling.

He furrowed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter