The trip is coming

Mister Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                         Chapter 3

                                                                                       Author POV

 

'What the heck was that? When I touched him and saw that little smile on his lips I could feel the blood running to my face.' thought Jessica, scolding herself.

As she was scolding herself Jessica bump into a guy. 'What is this guy made of? Iron? She thought.

She almost crushed on the floor. For just a second Jessica felt his muscular body. When she looks up she sees her best friend Sehun.

"I'm sorry." He said and offer her his hand.

She take it with a smile and stands up.

Sehun kneeled so he could take her books but he didn't saw that one of them was a little farther away.z

"I'm so glad I bumped into you." Jessica said with a sigh.

"Me too." He said with a smile.

"What's wrong with you Sehun? Did you actually fall in love with someone?" said Jessica teasing him.

Sehun cheeks went red immediately at her words.

"Stop it." said Sehun with a pout.

"Ok cutie. You know I can't resist your puppy face." said Jessica and cup his cheeks.

Sehun blushed even more at her move.

"Come home." She said and pulled him by hand.

"I really wanna go home but I can't. I gotta go with my mom looking for something." said Sehun with an apologetic look on his face.

"For what?" Jessica asked, her eyebrow rise a little.

"Something about the trip where we are going." said Sehun and gripped her hand a little.

"Ok." Jessica said with a pout.

"Sorry girl." He said with a smiled and kissed her forehead.

"See ya." She said and looked at Sehun's body getting farther away from her.

"Here." said Luhan appearing from nowhere behind Jessica and handing her the notebook.

Jessica gaze at him suspiciously not knowing what to say.

"What?" Luhan asked taking a few steps backwards.

"I don't know what to say. I should say thanks because I'm polite but I'm afraid." She said to him her true feelings.

"Why?" Luhan asked folding his arms at his chest.

"Because the real Luhan wouldn't help me even if someone pay him. Who are you and what you did to Luhan? Are you a clone? If you are you should know that the real Luhan bully me all the time." Jessica said with a neutral face.

"A thanks will be good." he said trying not to laugh.

She turned around to leave but he stopped her. He grabbed her arm and she turn to look at him.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"You didn't said thanks." Luhan said.

"Because dad learned me that I shouldn't talk w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter