Prepared

Mister Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                             Chapter 4

                                                                                            Author POV

 

"Why you gotta leave so soon?" asked Sehun with a cute pout.

"Ask my dad." said Jessica with a sigh.

"You are so unlucky to spend a whole time with Luhan." said Taeyeon eating some chocolate.

"I know but if it was Baekhyun and not Luhan you would beg me to bring you too." said Jessica scolding Taeyeon with her eyes.

"Maybe." She said without looking at Jessica and her heart start to beat a little faster as her cheeks start to get a little red.

"Oh Taeyeon, not again, please. " said Sehun rolling his eyes.

"Okay but just stop looking at me like I'm some freaking alien. " said Taeyeon putting her hand in the air.

"Actually you are pretty much like one. " said Jessica and burst into laughing. 

"Haha, what can I say. At least I'm a lucky person . " said Taeyeon folding her arms. 

"Actually you aren't. You both aren't. Because Taeyeon, you like a person who doesn't like you and Jessica get to spend some time with a person she just doesn't like at all. " said Sehun with a small smile.

"So what mister ? Like you are luckier than us. " Jessica said with a pout. 

"Sica, maybe when you'll come back you say to us "So Luhan isn't that bad, he is pretty much of a good kisser." " said Taeyeon making a little fun of Jessica.

"Yah ! Stop it ! I'm not gonna do a thing." She said trying to have a sad expression. 

In that moment Luhan's smile pop into her head, when she tiptoe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter