First day of school

Mister Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                           

                                                                                              Chapter 1

                                                                                              Jessica POV


Spring time. Yu-huu. The vacantion is over and the results of the exams are here. Let me explain. So you can stay in this school you gotta give an exam at the final of every season. Spring, summer, autumn and winter.

At every class was a list of 30. If you got in top 100 you are very lucky or very smart and hey, you got a chance to talk with the mr. perfect. Another bonus yey!

However, again I was on top 3 and like always the top 2 were that stupid group. Baekhyun and Luhan. I don't like them. Why? I don't know the answer myself. I just don't like them. I don't like even to speak with them. Thanks God that next week will be off and I'll go on a trip.

And there they are coming this way to look at the list. They were chased by the fan club.

I thought that after all these years the people will get bored fawning on them but no. Why would they? I mean they are great, smart, handsome, y, rich. Perfect in one word. For them. For me they were just another nuisance.

As for them, I'm the nuisance and when the prince of the school is saying something everybody has to agree and this is stupid.

Let me explain something. They will always want to talk to me if there is an opportunity so I try how much I can to avoid them but I just can't, 6 hours with them is a torture.

My dad is a good friend of Luhans mother unfortunately but hey, nothing can be perfect.

Ught...I let myself explain too much and my chance to run away is gone. Horay! 1st day of school is my lucky one too.

They were standing next to me. The duet of stupid boys are casually standing here.  

Ok so trust me. Sometimes I think that they are handsome but this is extremely rare but I wouldn't be their puppy even if them were a perfect copy of Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley. Well maybe, but this couldn't happened so.

Because of our parents I was forced sometimes to stay with Luhan. But that was a long time ago. 

Let's turn to present. They're eyes were on top of the list eyes. They sometimes switch. In spring and summer Luhan is first and in autumn and winter is Baekhyun.

Luhan smirked and then went down and further down on  the list. Baekhyun was in left and in the right was Luhan.

"Jung Jessica." whispered Luhan.

"Didn't you say that you will be 1st place? In.. How much time?" asked Baekhyun.

"In 4 years Jessica, this is the last one. Tic-tac." said Luhan.

"This year isn't over." I said and glared at them.

"No it isn't." said Luhan with a smirk.

"But if you don't want to be humiliated anymore give up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter