Pizza

Purrrfect

Daehyun's peaceful slumber was interrupted when a heavenly smell wafted in the air around him. His heavy head lifted a little and he yawned amply. In the distance, he could hear his human making noises and after thorough inspections, Daehyun realized that this was exactly where that unknown but mouth watering smell was coming from.

He got up from his fluffy pillow, whimpering when his little paws came to contact with the cold floor but he discarded the feeling as his curiousity was too big. When he entered the kitchen, he saw Youngjae lying on the kitchen counter, his amber coloured eyes set on the kitchen table attentively, where Junhong, their human was currently setting up things.

Junhong left the room, leaving the unfamiliar thing on the table that had drawn in both of the cat's attention without any attention. Of course, the mischievous kitten grabbed the chance and jumped onto the chair that would allow him to jump on the table. Daehyun knew that he was not allowed on the table but he cared very little.

The height was almost too high but on his second attempt, Daehyun just managed to land safely on the seating. The distance between there and the surface of the table wasn't a lot and, with Junhong still nowhere to be seen, Daehyun's soft pink paws made their way over to where the mysterious box was lying. The scent grew stronger and Daehyun his mouth in anticipation. On the side, Youngjae meowed and Daehyun knew that it was a warning: do not touch the box.

For a moment, Daehyun stood still but then another whiff of the nice smell came from the flat box and before he knew, he found himself on top of it, his nose hovering over the cardboard. There was no way to get the box to open but on the sides there were little holes. Warmth and the delicious smell being the strongest there. Daehyun pawed it, hoping it would open by magic but nothing happened. He buried his pink little nose deep inside the whole, his tongue poking out in an attempt to be able to reach what was inside there.

Suddenly, a strong but gentle hand curled around Daehyun's tummy, lifting him up from his treasure. Junhong chuckled as he cradled his kitten in his hands and patted its head lovingly.

You can't have that, Daehyun. The pizza is mine,” Junhong said softly and Daehyun meowed pitifully now that he would never find out if the content of the box tasted as good as it smelled.

Nonetheless, he made sure to stay at Junhong's feet, letting his human know that he was there, waiting and by now, Youngjae was accompanying him. In the end, Junhong gave in with a chuckle and dropped two pieces of sausage, one for Daehyun and one for Youngjae.

Daehyun smacked his lips at the delicious flavour.


A/N: A little drabble, it has been a while. Dedicated to my dear friend Monica who inspirated me with the cutest gif of a cat trying to seduce a box of pizza. I love you bby <3