Cleaning

Purrrfect

 

 

Youngjae was lying on his pillow, stretching his paws. He had just woken up from a nap and his furry ears twitched, taking in the noise that came from the kitchen. While he had been asleep, the kitten had snuggled up on him and was still sleeping soundly.

The kitten was heavy but Youngjae didn't move, not wanting to wake him up. Since he loved to sleep and it wasn't time for food yet, he placed his chin on his paws again to take another nap.


 

He was woken up again later by no other than Daehyun, who was squirming next to him, his bones digging into Youngjae's fur. Youngjae was getting annoyed and hissed at the kitten. He was met with round blue eyes, looking at him with all their innocence.

Not wanting to bother with the clingy Daehyun, Youngjae started cleaning himself and tried to ignore the other who was still looking at him. He was just his paws when Daehyun leaned over and started cleaning Youngjae's head.

But Youngjae didn't want the kitten to clean him so he stretched out his paw and placed it on Daehyun's face, pushing him away slightly. Daehyun meowed one of these meows that always tugged on Youngjae's heartstrings and the older gave up.

Finally he started cleaning the little kittens head, starting with his spiky ears. Daehyun started purring and leaned in, tilting his head to show the other where he wanted to be cleaned. Youngjae's tongue brushed over the younger's fur until it was neat and by the time he was done, the kitten had fallen asleep.

Youngjae was still tired so he rested his head on Daehyun's tiny body. Soaking in the warmth, he started purring, falling back to sleep as the kitten snuggled even closer to him.