Welcome Home

Purrrfect

Junhong let the kitten drop on the floor carefully, its soft paws touching the warm wooden floor. The kitten looks around warily, taking the first tentative steps in his new home. Everything looked so big and unfamiliar and he was scared. His big blue eyes are wide open as he was scared, he wanted to go back to his mother.

Not wanting to be there, he curled his body into a defensive position, burying his face underneath his tiny paws and just stayed where he was.

Awww,” Junhong cooed. “No need to be scared Daehyun!” Junhong crouched down to pat the little kittens soft head.

This is your new home. I promise you will like it!”

The kitten, Daehyun looked up at his new owner, dark brown eyes looking lovingly into his own ones. Maybe his new home wasn't bad after all. With Junhong petting his head, he started to feel more welcome.

Daehyun took a few more steps in the unfamiliar apartment and almost slipped. He heard Junhong laughing and slowed down. In the next room, he spotted another cat, sleeping on the window sill. The other cat's fur was white and grey, and much longer than Daehyun's. His ears perked up with interest.

Meow.”

The cat didn't react but kept sleeping. Daehyun walked closer.

Meow.”

A pair of emerald eyes looked down at Daehyun and the other cat yawned lazily. Daehyun wanted to jump up as well and stuck his tail up in the air, but he was too little. Disappointed, his tail dropped down again.

The other cat yawned again and stretched his legs out, his spiky claws showing. Daehyun was intimidated and backed away a little, wishing that he was still with his brothers and sisters. When the other cat jumped down elegantly, Daehyun noticed that he was much smaller than the other, who looked majestic as he came closer with featherly steps.

Junhong watched the two cats from the distance, curious of how they would get along.

Youngjae that's Daehyun. He will be our new friend from now on so make sure to take care of him,” Junhong said to the bigger cat.

Meow,” Youngjae replied and Junhong bent down to his head. Youngjae leaned into the touch thankfully and turned his attention back towards the kitten.

He watched Daehyun with interest, feeling the uneasiness coming from the little kitten. Youngjae sniffed the other's fur gently, getting familiar with his scent. Daehyun flinched as he was scared from all the new impressions.

Youngjae carefully the kitten's head, signaling that he was no threat. The kitten meowed and leaned into the furry cat, enjoying the caring touch.

Daehyun's new home really wasn't bad at all. 


A/N: Welcome you lovely fluff lover!

As you see, Junhong is the owner! Since they're cats, they obviously won't talk (apart from meowing) but communicate through body language. 

You see that Youngjae is the older one here. Why? Because I can SO imagine Daehyun being a mischievous litte kitten *.*

The cats in the main image are how Dae and Jae look like by the way!

Again, feel free to make any requests! Until next time <3