Milk

Purrrfect

Junhong placed 2 bowls of milk on the wooden floor, one bowl significantly bigger than the other. He called out for his cats and the first one appeared right away. Youngjae sniffed the content of the black bowl, which was the larger one, and after an appreciative meow, he started drinking his milk. Daehyun followed soon after, carefully approaching the red bowl on his clumsy paws.

Daehyun looked around, watching Youngjae as he drank the milk with glee. He blinked and sniffed the for him unfamiliar content of the red bowl that stood in front of him.

You can drink it, it's yummy,” Junhong motivated his kitten to have its first milk.

Daehyun dipped his tongue into the liquid hesitantly to taste. He liked the mild flavour that danced on his tongue and started slurping the milk greedily. Junhong chuckled at his kitten that had his face bent into the bowl and drank the milk with loud smacks.

In the span of a few minutes, Daehyun had finished his milk and his mouth and nose. Some droplets had been splashed on his tiny nose and his pink tongue kept darting out to capture the last bits of the sweet treat.

When he was done he saw that Youngjae was still busy drinking as he enjoyed his milk with more patience. Why did Youngjae even have a bigger bowl than him? Daehyun walked straight to the other bowl and started helping the older cat with his milk. Youngjae looked up and hissed a warning. The kitten looked up at the older with his big and round eyes pleadingly.

Meow,” Daehyun winced and snuggled up on the older's leg, rubbing his head against it.

Youngjae wasn't impressed by the kitten's attempt to woo him and started drinking the rest of his milk again.

Meow,” Daehyun whined and his mouth, his whiskers twitching. Youngjae's ears perked up but apart from that, he didn't react.

Meow.”

Daehyun started another attempt as he circled around the fluffy cat, making sure his tail brushed against the soft fur.

Meow.”

Youngjae let out an annoyed hiss and trotted away. He was fed up with the kitten and wanted to sleep in peace. From behind him, he heard another meow but this time it wasn't a whine but a noise of appreciation as Daehyun started slurping the rest of his milk.