SooYeon...

Princes Don't Exist

Hyoyeon POV

After the meeting I was still shocked, I didn't wanted to talk to my parents. So when I came home the first thing I did was go to my room and cried myself to sleep.

...

I woke up, everything seemed to be quiet and today was Friday, I don't wanna go school; I am appalled by the idea of going to college with my eyes red and swollen, JooHyun went to college and left me a note, my pretty dongsaeng.

Omma y Appa surely must be taking business. So, I got up from bed, settled a little my room and went to the kitchen.

"Ms. Kim"

"Mrs. Park, just call me Hyoyeon"

"Ok Ms. Hyoyeon, what do you want for breakfast?" I smiled, within a year I'll be called by a name that's not mine.

"Don't worry mrs., I'll do my breakfast; You can take a rest"

"Gamsahabnida"

"Cheonman-e (You're welcome)"

I started cooking but I still want to talk to someone, 10:30 a.m; that girl must be looking forward to her food, then I dialed the digits of her number and called...

"Yoboseyo?" That well-known voice answered my call.

"YAH, you kid, I need you" I say pouting

"What happened Hyo? I was so happy waiting for my meal"

"Yah, Choi SooYoung, that's not the way to talk to your unnie"

"Hahaha, you know I love you, but you didn't answer my question..."

"I love you too, and, how can I say it? Ah~ Soo... I...Ummm"

"Just say it, you're making me nervous"

"Omma and Appa, they'll make me get married next year"

"WHAAAAT THE HEE~"

"SooYoung! I need you here, I really need someone to talk and you're one of the people whom I trust the most"

"Want me to come to your house when classes end and step you the notes of today?"

"You'll do that for me?"

"Of course, you're my best friend... but cook for me"

"You..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, bye bye, I need to eat"

"YAAAAAAH you can't treat me like that!"

-

"Hyo, daughter, how do you feel?" Omma was leaning in the doorway.

"Omma I didn't know you were home"

"I left your father in the office haha. I wanted to see you"

"Why?"

"Because I want to know how do you feel"

"Omma, it's ok. I don't wanna be a bad daughter and make you worry for me" I needed to lie, I don't want to dissapoint my family. 
I know they are doing this for my sake.

"Oh, my baby girl, you have grow so much, remember this Hyo; you never, in this 20 years by your side, were a bad daughter. And you'll never be a bad daughter. I love you. We are doing this because we don't want you to leave with a 'bad boy' and ruin your life, we..."

"I love you more Omma... what do you want me to cook?" I cut her words and changed the topic, I don't wanna start a fight right now.

"Our chef is back, huh" She looked at me surprised.

"Sooyoung will come later, and I want to surprise Appa and Joo"

"Good girl, I need you to buy these things"

 

Yunho POV

"Oppa, good morning" Said the girl who was lying beside me in my bed.

"Good morning beauty" I kissed her, I called  Gyruri last night, I needed so bad to forget all this stress and she was the perfect solution. That's the advantage of being the vicepresident of a modeling agency, all these beautiful girls are thrown at you just to get a measly minutes of fame, beautiful but false and easy. But still I spend a very good time with them. "Get dressed" while i kissed her again and gave her a pat on that back.

"I whispered. I had a lot of missing calls and texts from my little sister, she'll kill me.

I read the last one:

"Hey, Yunho... did you forget your little sis? Bad, bad, bad... Have fun with your easy friends; and when you remember that you have a little sister DON'T CALL ME, i will not answer your calls >.<"

"Gyuri, I'll call a cab to come for you"

"Wae? Oppa..."

"I have major issues"

"More important than have fun with me" and she climbed on top of me, kissing my neck. I stop her and I took her from me.

"It's about SooYeon" and she stopped trying to seduce me. Everybody in agency knows that my sister is some cold to people, difficult to surprise and win her trust, hard with the models (because she knows what happened between some of them and me), the 'Ice Princess' as everyone call her so everything about her is important if you don't want problems.

 

SooYeon POV

That "man" didn't reply me. Who does he think he is? I'll.Kill.Him I bet he is with her slu... easy friends. I'm hunry, i wanna sleep in house, mom and dad make me come back to Korea because a big notice. Arrgggg! And to finish I hit someone.

"I'm sorry" I "bowed" a little to the girl

"Don't worry, it's okay" said the blonde girl who was in front of me, she looked around my age, a little foreign but beautiful features. She looked so nice.

"But I think I owe you something, I was searching for a restaurant, would you accompany me?" 

"It's not necessary" 

"Oh please, I don't have anyone to eat or talk" 

"Ok, but let me pay what I'll eat, oh, how bad-mannered I am, my name is Kim Hyoyeon, nice to meet you" And "V" smile, nice girl, look Yunho, I don't need you, I found a friend.

"I'm Jessica Jung, nice to meet you too"

"Ok Jessica, I'll show you one of my favorite restaurants, It's not fancy, but I love it because it has a feeling like being at home, I know that you'll love it too" and we started to walk to that restaurant.

"I'm sure it will do"

"I don't wanna seem rude but, you don't know much about Seoul, right?"

"You're right, I was in USA, so I forgot the streets of this amazing city"

"Here is" she said while she took my hand and smiled like a kid. "Jessica-ssi?"

"Ne?"

"Can we be friends?" A new friend... interesting.

"Of course, and just call me Jessica".

2 hours after:

"Sorry Jessi, but I need to go, today i'll be the chef in my house" She said while she looked her phone screen.

"Hey, promise me that you'll cook for me one day" 

"Here is my number call me and I'll cook for you haha" her cellphone sound again. "Oh, oh... here's my part of the money"

"No I'll pay, and thanks for bringing me to this place, and here's my number"

"Bye new chingu" Such a choding, I like this girl, why my parents didn't give me a sister like her? and they give me a brother like aish...

my cellphone, he calling again? Should I answer? After 28 missing calls?

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sooyeon, why didn't you answer my call?" He sound worried? Aigo, so cute

"Because I was busy making a new friend"

"Boys?"

"No, jealous guy, and better come for me"

"Where are you?"

"At xx Restaurant"

 

 

 

 

Now chapter was long n_n I added Jessica (because I love "Violent Couple"haha xD), Sooyoung'll be HY best friend & SeoHyun is HY sister

Don't be silent n.n