This is How We Live

How I Met Your Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So basically Wu Yi Fan just married me simply to spread my legs in one night and to gave birth to such twins. And giving birth is such a painful process. That night was full of pleasure and -. Oh never mind.  The pleasure of nights disappeared during that painful day. Those words like "I love you" have been replaced with "Screw you." I thought enduring his will be the worst, but no. Like what Mama said, "You'll never know until you experienced it." 

Wu Yi Fan why?!

On April 11,  ten o'clock midnight, I was sleeping peacefully inside our home sweetie home. Yeah the heck, my beloved husband isn't there. He was in an emergency assignment. Then suddenly my babies declared their debut. My womb begins to hurt. I started rolling to the side of my bed 'til I fell on the floor. Luckily they are safe. Grabbing my phone, I dialed my mother's phone number. She screamed over the line when I said that I'm going to deliver my sons. I saw it in my ultrasound. I remember when Kris was jumping like a high. His gums flashed and I blushed. However though my husband looks so dork, beats me he's the most handsome cop that I've ever have seen in Seoul. 

"Like the heck Myeona! Do you really overriped yourself just to give yourself to that man for one night?!" Umma growls.

"Mama, I really can't take it. I'm going to.. no they are coming out. Omona, my babies please take a hold of yourself. Wait for awhile." I responded. Mama screamed again. 

"Do you wanna die huh?! What are you doing? Call 911. This is what happens if you marry an irresponsible man."

"Ma, I thought you like him? I thought you are-."

"Man are all the same. Duhhh..."

"Ah, ow. Mama it hurts. I'm hanging up."

"Faster, Myeona-sshi."

"See you in the Delivery Room."

"How I wish one of them won't inherit Kris'."

"It wasn't really that huge."

"Aissshhh hurry up, call 911." 

"Uh!"

As I hanged up the call, the quickly dialed 911. Thank goodness they immediately responded. After few minutes, an ambulance came and nurses quickly picked me up. After carefully laying me on the stretcher, they brought me inside and we hurried to the hospital. 

Still having my phone on my hands, I called Kris but he's not picking up. Like screw him, when we're just dating he's faster than lightning when it comes to me. And now he's being like this?! Does he found someone better than me? Someone that was taller than me? No, no way. he can't be like this to me!

"Maam, we are taking your phone away. Radio waves aren't good for your babies." the nurse tapped my shoulder as she holds my phone and slowly taking it away from my hands.

"Huh? But I haven't-."

"Please tell us what's your husband and we'll call him for you."

"Ple-ase. I'm going to kill him if he won't." I cried.

 

Luckily during our trip to the hospital, that moron didn't even picked up. Not even once. 

Arriving at the hospital, I thought my mom was superman. She's already there. Is she our toilet? Oh no. She's faster than how it flushes. Just joking, I love her. She's my only hope.

"What are you doing?!" she shouted, yes again and again. Fortunately she wasn't able to hit me now. I am saved for awhile. 

We rushed to the delivery room. They all quickly prepared me and like what, they removed my pajamas and garment. Oh no, they can't see my. This is the end of my shame. 

Goodbye elegance. Goodbye covering. I'm now finally a mother. 

So I pressed down my body against the bed and started to push with all of me as the doctor said.

"Mrs. Wu, push harder."

"Yah, ya.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I screamed so loud. I don't care If I'm heared outside, just let me get through this. 

"The head's coming out. Push harder." she said.

"Wu Yi Fan, where are though? I didn't created them with all by myself. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" 

"Good job Mrs. Fan. Your eldest successfully came out."

My sight is vague. I was sweating so much. I feel so blessed hearing his cry. My baby is healthy. The doctor told me again to push harder, and so I did it for my youngest. 

"Congratulation Mrs. Fan. They are both baby boys. The are both healthy and cute."

Oh, really? I feel so happy. They are safe. Mama is so happy.

"Myeonaaaaa!" I'm exhausted but I can still hear my mother shouting out my name. Sure she'll be happy to have grandsons. 

My babies are crying, what should I do?

I didn't noticed that I lost my consciousness.

As I woke up, I saw mother was talking to some nurses and a doctor. Her face was filled with happiness and nervousness. I wanted to call her and feel her embrace. But when she glanced at me, my mind changed. I think I should pretend that I'm sleeping. My ears aren't yet ready for her concert featuring the regrets of being married.  

I was about to close my eyes but,

"Myeona are you okay?" Mama walked towards me. She brushes my hair and kissed me on my forehea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter