The Scream

How I Met Your Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyuna just looked at me and raised her shoulders. What the heck is she thinking when she said that?! 

Kris will never cheat on me, I know that clearly. I know that he's just busy right? He'll never do such blood curling things. Besides he is afraid of my father and he love his family right?"

I scowled at her and breathed. She just laughed and hit me on the shoulder. I shoved her hands away and begin walking to the public market. She followed me.

"Myeona it's just a joke. Come on. You are so beautiful to be replaced." she grinned bashfully. 

"You..." I groaned as I paused.

"I'm just checking your consciousness because you were too focused on the sale." she asserted, her eyes are wide open. 

"Uggghhh forget about it. Let's just get going." I growled and continued. 

So I shove my hands on pants’ pocket and began citing. We passed by a meat store which is their products were almost fifty percent. Can you hear me it's fifty percent! I can do so much different dishes with these. I can prepare Kris a much better food for his health. It made me stopped and stared at it. My eyes are sparkling to the pinkish-red wonderfully cut pieces. I felt drooling. Oh my god they are fascinating!

For awhile I forgot that I had Baekhyuna by my side. I moved my feet and entered the store. The bell clicked and it made me startled. I'm really slightly pathetic when excited. So I looked at every shelf to check the best. I saw the good chicken and quickly picked up a tong and tray. As I held the tong and picking up some pieces, I heard a scream but I didn't turned my back to see it. Even that I'm not looking, I can feel several runs behind the clear glass door. 

"Myeona it's-." Baekhyuna called.

"What?" I asked.

"Omona!" she exclaimed immediately getting inside the shop.

"What?" I was starting to get annoyed.

"I saw Yifan." she replied with a surprised expression. 

"Huh?" I wondered. What is he doing here? Did they have business? 

Baekhyuna's eyes were glued on the outside. I didn't entertain it and just continued on what I'm doing. What so wondering about it? Kris is a police officer. He is even a prosecutor. I was already aware of his job before we got married. But the difference is...

He is more busy these days. Luhan and Sehun really miss him. 

So I exhaled and finished shopping. I went to the cashier and put my tray on their table. I just quietly watched the her packing it and printing my receipt. I gave her my credit card. I called Baekhyuna and we went out. 

The atmosphere seemed like nothing happened. It was normal. People shopping, people selling their products. I wonder what kind of noise I heard recently. We just continued when her cell phone suddenly rang. She looked at it and quickly tap the green. She turned her back against me and began speaking. For awhile I was just staring at her. But I noticed that seems like it is taking so long. Baekhyuna's expression is serious. I wonder if it is a problem or just a matter on her job. I closed my lips and walked towards her. I poked her shoulder and told her that I'm going. She looked at me and nodded. 

Geez, it's not I'm mad at her for disturbing my peaceful morning and stating suspicion against Kris. It's fine with me but I need to go or else, I won't be able to reach the sale. We needed to save some financial too. I can't just spend our money recklessly. Luhan and Sehun are still young and surely while they are growing up, their needs will increase too. 

Man, I don't know why I suddenly remembered that I saw before with Kris. Then I figured out that she wasn't his mother. They seemed close, but she isn't a co-worker either. Then who is she? Wow, I felt insecure now. I was aware that here in South Korea, divorce is legal. I'm not selfish, but Kris was mine right? I owned him right? Everything in him belongs only to me right? Yeah, because I was his only wife. To be precise. 

Okay, I shouldn't be pathetic. He's not even having other woman's contacts than me and his relative. I'm just getting crazy, I should focus shopping. Relax Myeona, there's no problem. He's just busy working, period. 

I entered a grocery store and my eyes grew wide seeing the percent off products that are still being sold. Not having a second thought, I picked up a basket and walked in. While citing at the middle of dairy and fruit section, my cell phone rang. Oh, it was Baekhyuna. I paused to answer the call. 

"Hey." I said.

"Where are you?" she asked with a high-pitched tone.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter