Memories

How I Met Your Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Something is weird. Something is quite abnormal with this.

My forehead curled into confusion when I picked up Sehun's polo shirt. It was his uniform. I was about to wash it but suddenly, I smelled something odd, rather weird. There are no stains but the smell is pretty strong. I couldn't figure out if this is a stink or perfume. I am sure that we aren't using a brand of cologne that smells similar to this. 

"Mother?" Luhan called.

He was about to sneak to the laundry when I stepped out to be eager. 

"Dear?" I asked.

"Does unicorns exists?" he looked up at the ceiling, what a difficult question.

"Dear, uhh..." I am pondering.

"Never mind mother. I'll go back upstairs." he turned his back and began running while chuckling. 

I almost forgot, it's Saturday and there's no school. I thought it was still Friday. I don't know what's happening to me. I become light headed for a sudden. 

As I went back to the laundry, I remembered it. Yes it is! That scent is from my first year in high school. It was him. Our classmate that was used to be called, "thick brows." 

It happened at the last month of spring. May, school opening. 

 

I am ascending in the stage. Everyone looked up on me. I am holding the microphone. There was a medal hanged on my neck. I am wearing my dream dress and shoes. My hair is long and thin. I am being cheered by the crowd. I can hear their screaming and support for me. But when I raised my two hands and waved at them, something began or sounded ringing. 

"Kriiinggggg! Kriiinnngggg!" 

"Huh?" my eyes wandering around, trying to find it. 

"Kriiinggggg! Kriiinnngggg!" 

I turned my head around. Where is it? Where is it coming?! Why?! 

At the blink of an eye, the crowd disappeared. I found myself standing alone in the dark place, in the middle. As I tried to move my feet backwards, I fell. 

"Noona!" my younger brother's face appeared in front of me. 

"Why?" I mumbled.

"Eh? Are you dreaming of becoming an idol again?" 

"Uhhh..."

"Noona!"

"What?"

"Get up and prepared for school!" he shouted. 

Then I realized, it was just a dream. I fell from my bed. What a horrible morning, geez. 

As I stood up and checked the calendar, my eyes grew wide! Oh no! I can't be late today. It's the first day of school and Baekhyuna and I had meeting at the bus station. I need to hurry, or else the whole year for me will become a mess. So with my crumpled hair and still wearing pajamas, I hurried to the bathroom and was about to changed. I remembered that my uniform were on the closet. I carefully snuck out to check if someone's around. Oh, none. They are all downstairs. I hastily ran and grabbed my undergarments and uniform while being . Thankfully no one caught me, surely it will be embarrassing and odd too. 

Therefore I have no curves. For a fifteen year-old girl, I am flat as board. Also stiff as it. 

My hair became short again. Mother cut it yesterday. But the before the shoulder length became slightly different in my eyes, she put a fringe. I thought it is nice. I looked a bit different. At least, I looked like a grown-up now. Unlike in my junior high, I was always mistaken as an elementary student. Then Baekhyun would always come up with her lame line. 

"It's okay to look young instead of matured right? But in your case, you are like Benjamin. to be you." 

With a slight feeling of annoyance, I wore my skirt. Yes a new uniform! This black vest, white long-sleeve button up blouse, red tie and skirt. This is so much better than my elementary and junior high. From now on, I don't have to struggle about my fashion. I don't have to search around my wardrobe to wear the best outfit there. I'm tired of trying to be attracted, while I'm actually not. From now on, I will be simple. Simple as the snow and board. 

Putting on my black leggings, I don't want to show my short legs. I ran downstairs to eat breakfast. As usual, mother greeted me with a hit on the shoulder with her ladle. 

"Hey scattered brain, eat faster or you will be late!" she yelled, as always. 

"Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter