The Sudden

How I Met Your Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Give it back Sehun!"

"This was mine Luhan, Papa gave it to me." 

"Papa gave me one too."

"That green ones were mine."

"Are you telling me that the pink one was mine?" 

While I was busy preparing their lunch for today, I heard an early argument between the two boys. Kris didn't went home last night but he called me over the phone. He said that he and his group today need to finish a task. Not to bother and to interfere his work, I just didn't asked what is it about. Although I'm dying to know because I was insanely curious about it. 

So I had to manage preparing everything for my sons. But it seems like they are having a not so nice mood. So I paused from sautéing the vegetables and went upstairs. As I opened the door of our room I saw the wrinkling forehead of Sehun while Luhan was searching in our closet. Yes he was literally digging the cabinets and brushing away the neat clothes hanged on the there. So I breathed deeply and walked towards him.

"Dear what was it? Are you having a fight with Sehun-ah?" I calmly asked him as I gently his hair.

"Mama, I lost something." he pouted and looked down.

"Tell me what is it?"

"A toy." he pointed his hand to Sehun.

"This was mine." Sehun said, holding tightly the green-like action figure in his hands.

"You can't remember where you put it?"

He shook his head. Was about to cry but I smiled at him and told him that it was okay. Sehun stood up from the bed and walked towards us. He fluffed his face and looked at me. He extended his hands to Luhan, giving his new toy.

"Hyung don't cry. You can have this." Luhan accepted it.

"Thank you." his brother looked at him and put a sweet smile on his face.

"Are you okay now?" I asked.

"Mama." Sehun called.

"Hmm?"

"Don't tell Papa, he'll get angry... maybe." he looked at me with an expression of nervousness and worry.

"I won't, I won't tell him." I smiled and hugged them. 

After preparing the food, they went downstairs to changed into uniforms. After that, I put on their shoes while eating breakfast. After lacing those, I carefully packed and wrapped their lunchboxes into colorful handkerchief. 

Not having a time for myself, I just took off the apron and accompanied them to school. I didn't even brushed my hair and washed my face. I know I looked so tired and haggard, but it's fine. I'm used to be called ugly. It's the word my classmates used to tease me back in high school. Kinda too much but I find it funny, I don't know why. 

It's been already two years since I and Baekhyuna met. I almost forgot her birthday, good thing Kris reminded me. The only phrase that I remember last time was about a man she kept talking about when we were just in junior high. She told me that "he" was currently working on a recording company. I wonder how she's doing nowadays. 

 

As we arrived in their school, the teacher greeted us as we walked in the hallways. The two suddenly refused to be accompanied to the classroom when a young girl passed by in front of us. I'm not sure if she was their classmate. I'm not really always being at their school.  Does my angels are starting to feel infatuated? But they are so young, I hope she was their friend. Wait, what am I thinking? Geez, Kris and I sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter