Failed Revenge?

Betrayed for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

failed revenge? 

 

I glanced at the mashed sandwich in my hand and the stain on Kai's bag. That bag, was a gucci one and it was quite expensive. Not that I could not afford it, but it was a limited edition one, where am I going to find another replacement?! I gulped down my saliva as he got closer to me. He got too close that I could feel his hot breath on my face.

 

 

I breathed in and out heavily, and stepped back. I could not step back any further, as my back hit the wall. He placed his arms at the side of my body, preventing my from escaping. My heart started palpitating against my ribcages, and I started sweating like mad. He was too near me, way past my comfort zone.

 


"Get out!" Kai shouted to the people in the dance studio, including Ms Park who had just entered, confused. They all grabbed their bags and rushed out, and taking this chance, I grabbed mine and went under his arm, towards the door. I closed the door behind me, and stuck my tongue out through a small window, before sprinting off. 

 

 

I stopped outside the student council room, waiting for JiHye to come out. She was the president's secretary, and everyone supported her. I was the one, who had encouraged her to try out a new club this year, and she did very well. I waited for a long time, and I got quite tired. I sat onto a bench outside the student council room, and had planned to take forty winks but had fallen asleep unexpectedly. About an hour later, the council meeting ended and when the members of the council exited one after another. 

 

 

Jihye exited the room while talking with Jieun, the historian of the council. She started to look around for Jaekyung but could not find her. "What are you looking for?" Jieun asked curiously. Jihye shook her head and walked away with Jieun, discussing about the upcoming events and how to finish their tasks, leaving the hidden me stil asleep. 

 

 

Kai was listening to music when he noticed a girl sleeping on a bench. He looked at his timing shown on his phone and frowned slightly. What is wrong with this person, sleeping in school at this time?! As he walked closer towards me, he noticed that I was the girl from the dance club that had ruined his gucci bag. What was this girl name? He remembered her friend, what was the name again? Jihyun? Jiyeon? Jihye? Yes, it must be Jihye.

 

 

He took out his water bottle from his bag, harbouring a bad motive. He uncapped the water bottle, ready to splash it at me when someone grabbed his wrist, preventing him from doing so. He glared at the person. "Hyung!" He whined. I then woken up, rubbing  my eyes. The person looked at her in amusement and thought that she looked kind of cute. I got up and left, still all half-asleep. Kai pulled his hand back, and both of them saw a bag on the bench. 

 

 

The person ped it, and checked one of the notebook for a name, and zipped the bag. He threw it over his shoulders, and before he could walk away, Kai snickered," Yah Baekhyun hung! Why are you so nice to her?" Byun Baekhyun. The president of the student council. A Pretty Boy basically, ulzzang type. Nice and kind. Kai's hyung. 

 

 

"Kai, we should be nice! Not evil!" He chided him and went after Jaekyung. Kai rolled his eyes and turned his back, walking away from the scene. He turned to look for one last time to see Baekhyun catching up with me, holding my wrist.

 

 

 

"WAIT! WAIT!" I turned around to face a boy who I had never seen before. I continued to walk away, totally not used to talking to a total stranger. The boy then grabbed my wrist, preventing me from moving forward. I looked at him with a weird look, then to look at his hand.  I pull my hand away from him as I stepped back, glancing at him with wary eyes.

 

"Can I help you or something?" I asked coldly. He raised his hand, holding a familiar bag. Where have I seen it before... Wait, isn't that my bag? I snatched it out of his hands, and walked to the front gate, ignoring the boy. I am the type where I don't apologise easily, or say thank you easily. I don't even talk to strangers that easily, or nicely. I just like to talk to people that i've known for years, it makes me feel comfortable, way more than talking to a random stranger. You would never know what motives they have for talking to you. I've learnt my lesson for years and I'm never, going to do it again.

 

I stood outside the gate, waiting for my personal driver to fetch me home. I tapped my feet against the ground, getting slightly impatient. That's the thing with me. It's like that. Deal with it. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, dialling my personal driver's number. He didn't answer the call at all. I sighed and called for a cab instead, but I waited for a long time before I decided to walk home by myself and maybe hail a cab on the way.

 

 

Halfway there, it started to pour heavily. I ran towards the bus stop to take shelter. How can I going to get home? I took my phone out to call Jihye and after a few seconds, she answered the call.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" She said.
 

 

"Jihye? Can you save me? I'm in on the way home but it started to rain heavily so..."

 

 

"What?! What about your personal driver? But I'm in the middle of a family dinner, I'm sorry I can't help you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter