WHAT!?

Betrayed for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

what!?

 

"What... What did you just say?" She was stunned. Why did this audition even exist! It was a obstacle, a block leading to her future. And there was even a larger one, a damn wall. Fishing damn Kai. Kai ignored her gaze and continues to scribble on the paper, probably stating that her dancing was horrible. Wow. "Why am I out." I demand to know why!"  She shouts at him, startling everyone in the room, including the judges that were glancing at her and Kai, thinking whether they had any feud with the way she was speaking. Wait, they meant shouting. "You can't dance. You're wasting our club's resources. We can actually get better dancers than you, with you gone. Now, be gone alright? Don't waste our precious time, I still have to practice afterwards." He says without even looking up to glance at her, at all. She bites her lips, tears b at her eyes, at the verge of bursting into tears. Her dream was ruined. It was like a bubble. And Kai was the needle. All it takes was a poke, and gone. Gone forever. 

 

She takes her bag from the chair and tries to calmly walk out of the room, without showing any signs of her crying. She sniffles softly, and once she was out of the room, she dashes to the front gate, wanting to get out of this hell. She doesn't notice a boy, with files in his arms, on the way to his club's meeting, and bumps into him. Hard. The files flies onto the ground, scattered everywhere. She bends down instantaneously to pick up them for him, and she couldn't take it anymore. The tears finally fell from her eyes and she started sobbing. The boy turns to glance at her, pulling out a tissue for her. She takes it and blows her nose on it. She was finally on her way to accomplishing her dream - as a dancer when out of the sudden,  she gets kicked out. 

 

"What happened?" The boy softly asks. She walks away instead, after putting the files onto his lap. She walks out of the gate, and finally out of hell. But, it was even more hell out there. She gets home to find her parents sitting the living room, talking with cups of tea in their hands. By that time, her tears has already dried. She hastens her pace to get to her room but her stepmother notices her presence. "Ah, Jaekyung! Come here, we have something to discuss with you." She pats onto the seat next to her. Jaekyung bows politely to both her father and stepmother before settling into a armchair on the other side of her stepmother.

 

"Well, we have been discussing about something regarding you and we have decided on something. You're getting married soon!" Her stepmother claps in glee and her mood drops even further. What the fish. She clears , and speaks," Are you sure about it father? I am still quite young and I still have a bright fu-" 

 

"Don't start about some stupid future of yours. It's useless. Dancing? There's no future to that. Marrying a rich and reputable businessman's son will do you good. Our company will also stand to gain from it. He is also from your school, a smart and handsome guy he is. We'll be meeting his family and him tomrrow, we've got permission from the school to excuse you for a day. Now if you would excuse me, I have to get going for a directors' meeting now." Finishing, Mr Han gets up from his personal armchair, exitting the room with bodyguards and his personal assistant following behind. The door slams shut and the house becomes extremely silent. "Well, didn't expect that  to happen, didn't you?" Her stepmother smirks gladly, as she crosses  her legs. Jaekyung clenches her fists. She was already in a bad mood before, why should she ruin her life like this!?

 

"Well, I did. I did expect something like that, from a once lowly peasant like you, who married my father just for his money."

 

"Do you have any solid evidence? Don't accuse me of thoughts or things that I had never harboured before." She gets up," Well, now. You should head for your bed now. We don't want you with dark eye rings and grumpy attitude tomorrow morning, wouldn't we?" She gives a sickening smile and walks  off, with her heels clacking against the floor. Jaekyung threw the pillow behind her onto the ground, too angry to even do anything. "Noona!" Yoogeun comes to her, with his hands out for a hug. Jaekyung hugs him in return and pulls him up her lap. "Noona! Whose that woman?" He asks curiously. What should she say to him? The truth maybe.

 

"Uh Yoogeun-ah. That evil and ugly woman is my stepmother, and that man that you might have seen just now, is my father."

 

"What's the difference between mother and stepmother?" He once again asks. Jaekyung was stunned. A boy, at such a young age, had actually asked her such questions that might seem easy for others to answer, but she could not get the answer out. She hardly said," Let's get you in bed, shall we?"

 

"Noona! I want to sleep with you!" He pouts and crosses his arms. Jaekyung smiles and carried him up, up to her room. She puts him onto the bed and says," Noona will sleep on the floor while you sleep on the bed alright?"

 

"Wae noo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter