Don't Bother Me!

Betrayed for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

don't bother me!

 

 

I got out of the restaurant towards the area where the chauffeur would with reluctance after a long hug with Yoogeun. "Appa, can't I take Yoogeun with me for afew days? Please?" I begged my father, he gave me a sigh and ruffled my hair for the first time in years," Fine... But you must ask Jongin for his permission, since he is going to be your husband-to-be." I hesitantly walked towards Kai and gave him a tap on his shoulder. He turned around with a bored expression on his face and said," What." 

 

I bit my inner cheek. " Relax, chill Jaekyung. Do this for Yoogeun." I took a deep breath and asked softly," Can Yoogeun come and stay with us for a few days?" I looked at the ground the whole time, fearing for his answer would be no. "Fine. But that brat better not break my stuff in the house." And with that, he walked off as the car arrived. I ran to Yoogeun with delight and carried him, spinning him around. "Why are you so happy noona?" He asked curiously, with his big and sparkly eyes in puppy mode. 

 

"Well, you're coming to stay with noona for a few days!" We both giggled before Kai shouted at us through the car window," Hey! Quickly get in the car!" I grabbed Yoogeun's hand and bowed goodbye to the adults, rushing to the car. Yoogeun got in first and I closed the door after me. This time, there was not driver for us. Kai had to drive us to our house - the atmosphere in the car was quite awkward, except for the fact that I was playing games with Yoogeun on my mobile phone. 

 

"Noona."

 

"Mhmm?"

 

"What about my clothes?" Oh Yeah. His clothes.

 

"Uh... Let noona think of an idea, okay?" Yoogeun nodded, getting back to the game before his character went 'K.O.', killing mine within seconds. The car came to a halt and I fell off my seat, onto the carpet. I rubbed my and noticed a shop that sold clothes for both adults and children, at the other side of the street. "Kai, could you wait for me here please! It'll be quick!" I opened the car door from my side and was about to walk towards the shop when someone pulled me back as a car raced past me. I looked up and found Kai looking into my eyes. "Be careful. I might not be able to save you everytime." He released his grip and got into the car, driving away. 

 

"YAH!" I shouted at him. I noticed that every single passers-by, including the drivers in the car, had either slowed down to see what was the commotion about or looked up from their phone and glance at me. Not wanting to embarrrass myself any further, I checked for any incoming traffic before dashi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter